Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Yes i know the log doesnt seem to make sense because it makes them for a little while then just says activities done ang logs me out. Turning off presets just logs me out straight away but ill try it again now

Update: Seems to be working so far will update if it stops

Last edited:
Says you don't have Adamant bolts. But you do have them? What were you making?

Turn off presets and let me know if you still have the issue. I'm not sure what's going on because your log is missing a heap of stuff and according to the log whatever you're making has no required items, which is obviously wrong.

Thanks, Its working for a while now without stopping.

I don't know if its the lag when i use it and rs is playing catch up but it seems like it gets the material out the bank super fast when not using the preset. i feel like its not human like, it right clicks and clicks on withdrawal all so quickly is there a way to slow that down a little bit at all only because i can't use the preset option? Thanks for the replies.

Here's the latest log where its working not using a preset. The log still doesn't seem to make any sense I'm not sure whats going on

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher 8-17 14-19-32.log
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Thanks, Its working for a while now without stopping.

I don't know if its the lag when i use it and rs is playing catch up but it seems like it gets the material out the bank super fast when not using the preset. i feel like its not human like, it right clicks and clicks on withdrawal all so quickly is there a way to slow that down a little bit at all only because i can't use the preset option? Thanks for the replies.

Here's the latest log where its working not using a preset. The log still doesn't seem to make any sense I'm not sure whats going on
The only thing that you could do is reduce the mouse speed in the client settings but that would affect all interactions. The menu item selection is handled by the client so there's not really anything i can do without recreating the wheel if you know what i mean. You could try deleting your playersense files so that it generates a new profile for your account, that might help. They're in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\RuneMate\resources

Note that you can't identify the file for a particular user so you'd have to delete all of them, meaning all your accounts will have new profiles generated and thus will play the game slightly differently (smaller/larger delays, whether or not they use hotkeys. etc)

The only thing that you could do is reduce the mouse speed in the client settings but that would affect all interactions. The menu item selection is handled by the client so there's not really anything i can do without recreating the wheel if you know what i mean. You could try deleting your playersense files so that it generates a new profile for your account, that might help. They're in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\RuneMate\resources

Note that you can't identify the file for a particular user so you'd have to delete all of them, meaning all your accounts will have new profiles generated and thus will play the game slightly differently (smaller/larger delays, whether or not they use hotkeys. etc)

Okay thanks I'll give all that a go appreciate the quick responses!

Author of MaxiBots
Bot doesnt work doing anything, happy to take money though isnt it.
Care to leave some more detail so i can actually fix your problem? Start with which game you're on...
The client automatically charges you for premium use, not the bot itself. It can't just not charge you because it didn't work as you expected.

Care to leave some more detail so i can actually fix your problem? Start with which game you're on...
The client automatically charges you for premium use, not the bot itself. It can't just not charge you because it didn't work as you expected.

RS3 Client, Fletching Magic Shieldbows (U), Opens the bank, randomly clicks everywhere withdrawing occasional unrelated items.

Preset is set to 2, set to not stop unless i stop it.

Any more info you want?

Author of MaxiBots
RS3 Client, Fletching Magic Shieldbows (U), Opens the bank, randomly clicks everywhere withdrawing occasional unrelated items.

Preset is set to 2, set to not stop unless i stop it.

Any more info you want?
Can you try it without presets? Use the trial version so that you don't get charged. I was recently informed of the RS3 bank rework, which might also be the cause of this. If that's the case i'd need to debug before being able to tell you if it's a bot problem or a client one.

Can you try it without presets? Use the trial version so that you don't get charged. I was recently informed of the RS3 bank rework, which might also be the cause of this. If that's the case i'd need to debug before being able to tell you if it's a bot problem or a client one.

Tried with not using presets and it basically does the same sort of thing, looking for items etc. I also tried in Legacy combat mode and Legacy UI etc just to see if that was causing confusion. Yeah RS3 recently has a Bank overhaul so i can probably assume its something to do with that.

It happily opens the bank fine but i think finding the items or using the preset is where it gets stuck, does this also use a portable fletcher if it recognizes one around?

Thanks for the help

Author of MaxiBots
Tried with not using presets and it basically does the same sort of thing, looking for items etc. I also tried in Legacy combat mode and Legacy UI etc just to see if that was causing confusion. Yeah RS3 recently has a Bank overhaul so i can probably assume its something to do with that.

It happily opens the bank fine but i think finding the items or using the preset is where it gets stuck, does this also use a portable fletcher if it recognizes one around?

Thanks for the help
Yeah there's a good chance that's the problem. I'm just looking into an issue with my woodcutter and then i'll take a look at this.
It doesn't support portables. No current plans to do so, but if the demand was there i would definitely consider it

Yeah there's a good chance that's the problem. I'm just looking into an issue with my woodcutter and then i'll take a look at this.
It doesn't support portables. No current plans to do so, but if the demand was there i would definitely consider it

Okay no problem, meh it was only if it did it would i make sure it was in a portables world, thanks for looking into it, will check back at some point to see when its fixed.

Author of MaxiBots
Okay no problem, meh it was only if it did it would i make sure it was in a portables world, thanks for looking into it, will check back at some point to see when its fixed.
Hey, it's getting late so i'm gonna call it a night. I finished the work i was doing on MaxiWoodcutter so i should be able to look into this tomorrow.

Hey, it's getting late so i'm gonna call it a night. I finished the work i was doing on MaxiWoodcutter so i should be able to look into this tomorrow.
Awesome, no rush man, plenty of other things to train :)

Hey man, found a fix for the new bank update?

Thank you

EDIT: Tried it again, still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Awesome, no rush man, plenty of other things to train :)

Hey man, found a fix for the new bank update?

Thank you

EDIT: Tried it again, still doesn't work.
Hey, so i had a look and it's a client issue. The banking rework has broken RuneMate's RS3 bank window detection and most likely other functionality within the bank window. Please wait for a client update to fix this. It shouldn't be too far away.

Hey, so i had a look and it's a client issue. The banking rework has broken RuneMate's RS3 bank window detection and most likely other functionality within the bank window. Please wait for a client update to fix this. It shouldn't be too far away.

Okay thank you, Cheers for looking into it.

Yo @Aidden, the bot was working pretty good about a week ago but now whenever i try to use it, it finishes either instantly and logs me out or does about 3 minutes of stringing magic bows before logging me out saying "Bot shutting down, Task complete".

It doesn't allow me to open the logs for some reason so i cant even see why it assumes the task is done.

This is on RS3 and and string Magic Shieldbows. Using preset 1. Ive turned off the option to shut down once task complete but still shuts down ha. Let me know if you need anymore info bud.

Author of MaxiBots
Yo @Aidden, the bot was working pretty good about a week ago but now whenever i try to use it, it finishes either instantly and logs me out or does about 3 minutes of stringing magic bows before logging me out saying "Bot shutting down, Task complete".

It doesn't allow me to open the logs for some reason so i cant even see why it assumes the task is done.

This is on RS3 and and string Magic Shieldbows. Using preset 1. Ive turned off the option to shut down once task complete but still shuts down ha. Let me know if you need anymore info bud.
That setting is to stop it from logging you out, not to stop it from stopping the bot. What do you mean it won't let you open the logs? How big is the file?