Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Hi Aidden,

RS3
Did not crash, however application stops and states "Completed all actions" (or similar) and logs out... however this is premature and is before the actual end point of the function...

Occurred through multiple setups:
1. Stringing maple shield-bows, set to end after X amount (in my instance ~1500), ended after 15 minutes or ~150 strung bows.
2. Magic Logs to Arrow Shafts, set to end "None", ended after 15 minutes. (has 4500+ logs in bank to go).

I cant get the bot to sustain the work over greater period than 30 minutes... with countless attempts (and obviously i'm being charged on each occasion)

Additionally, the bots profit system is out of wack. Removes items out of the backpack and counts the cost of the item, but doesn't count the item that gets created as a result, producing a profit/loss statement (below table) that is always negative.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi Aidden,

RS3
Did not crash, however application stops and states "Completed all actions" (or similar) and logs out... however this is premature and is before the actual end point of the function...

1. Stringing maple shield-bows, set to end after X amount (in my instance ~1500), ended after 15 minutes or ~150 strung bows.
2. Magic Logs to Arrow Shafts, set to end "None", ended after 15 minutes. (has 4500+ logs in bank to go).

I cant get the bot to sustain the work over greater period than 30 minutes... with countless attempts (and obviously i'm being charged on each occasion)

Additionally, the bots profit system is out of wack. Removes items out of the backpack and counts the cost of the item, but doesn't count the item that gets created as a result, producing a profit/loss statement (below table) that is always negative.
That's very odd, sounds like the recent client update might have broke things

Author of MaxiBots
I am on osrs. Its stuck at this point

View attachment 9896
Did the status say that it was withdrawing the logs? It looks like it's hovered the item but failing to interact with it (Which means it's probably a client bug). Can you attach the log file for me? I want to get this fixed as soon as possible so i need to get all the info before going to cloud

Did the status say that it was withdrawing the logs? It looks like it's hovered the item but failing to interact with it (Which means it's probably a client bug). Can you attach the log file for me? I want to get this fixed as soon as possible so i need to get all the info before going to cloud

Here it is.

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher 11-26 23-39-06.log
    7 KB · Views: 1
Author of MaxiBots
Here it is.
Looks like RuneMates support for the default bank quantity 'all' is broken. Change that to anything else and it should work

Hi Aidden,

RS3

Did you have it using bank presets? Try setting resets to none

making yew longbows on osrs

after is uses the yew longbow (u) on the bowstring, it immediately clicks the yew longbow (u) again, which in and of itself is extremely bot like, nobody does that. then while the yew longbow (u) is highlighted, it clicks the make all function. sometimes it cancels this function by clicking a yew longbow(u) again (no idea why)

and other times it tries using a yew longbow (u) on another yew longbow...

overall seems like something is definitely broken w/ this script rn, would not use

Author of MaxiBots
making yew longbows on osrs

after is uses the yew longbow (u) on the bowstring, it immediately clicks the yew longbow (u) again, which in and of itself is extremely bot like, nobody does that. then while the yew longbow (u) is highlighted, it clicks the make all function. sometimes it cancels this function by clicking a yew longbow(u) again (no idea why)

and other times it tries using a yew longbow (u) on another yew longbow...

overall seems like something is definitely broken w/ this script rn, would not use
Pm me your account details and I'll take a look. That definitely shouldn't be the case.

I'm having an issue when trying to make mitril bolts where it will open the bank and then log out. When having mithril bolt tips and feathers in the inventory, it will deposit all into the bank and then log out.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm having an issue when trying to make mitril bolts where it will open the bank and then log out. When having mithril bolt tips and feathers in the inventory, it will deposit all into the bank and then log out.
Pm me your rs account details and I'll be able to investigate the issue. I won't be back home for 2 days though so I'll look into it when I get back

Been using the bot for about a week now i think and it has been great and still is when doing bows.

But I am trying to make adamant bolts and when I start the bot with feathers and unfinished addy bolts in my inventory it will bank both of them and log out. Is this an issue or am I doing something wrong?

Saying no bolts(unf) found when it just deposited thousands.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Chris\RuneMate\logs\MaxiFletcher 12-17 17-43-36.log
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
00:00:00 INFO    [MaxiBots] MaxiFletcher V2.4.6 started!
00:00:33 INFO    [MaxiBots] Enable breaks is selected, starting break scheduler
00:00:42 DEBUG    Hovered Bank booth [3186, 3444, 0] on the first attempt.
00:00:43 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 42] on the first attempt.
00:00:45 INFO    Not enough^\QAdamant bolts (unf)\E$(require at least 1, found 0), ending the activity
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 3, 11] on the first attempt.
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [548, 35] on the first attempt.
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [182, 12] on the first attempt.
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] ---MaxiFletcher V2.4.6 [OSRS] ---
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Runtime: 00:01:03
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Last status: Finished all activities, stopping the bot
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Total profit: 635400
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@dfa4dc[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 65]
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@483013[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 5]
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b260b9[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1]
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher!---
00:00:47 INFO    Logout task executed, stopping the bot.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Been using the bot for about a week now i think and it has been great and still is when doing bows.

But I am trying to make adamant bolts and when I start the bot with feathers and unfinished addy bolts in my inventory it will bank both of them and log out. Is this an issue or am I doing something wrong?

Saying no bolts(unf) found when it just deposited thousands.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Chris\RuneMate\logs\MaxiFletcher 12-17 17-43-36.log
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Latest version returned null.
00:00:00 INFO    [MaxiBots] MaxiFletcher V2.4.6 started!
00:00:33 INFO    [MaxiBots] Enable breaks is selected, starting break scheduler
00:00:42 DEBUG    Hovered Bank booth [3186, 3444, 0] on the first attempt.
00:00:43 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 42] on the first attempt.
00:00:45 INFO    Not enough^\QAdamant bolts (unf)\E$(require at least 1, found 0), ending the activity
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [12, 3, 11] on the first attempt.
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [548, 35] on the first attempt.
00:00:46 DEBUG    Hovered InterfaceComponent [182, 12] on the first attempt.
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] ---MaxiFletcher V2.4.6 [OSRS] ---
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Runtime: 00:01:03
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Last status: Finished all activities, stopping the bot
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Total profit: 635400
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@dfa4dc[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 65]
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@483013[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 5]
00:00:47 DEBUG    [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1b260b9[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 1]
00:00:47 INFO    [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher!---
00:00:47 INFO    Logout task executed, stopping the bot.
Sounds like a bot issue. I don't have internet at the moment, just moved house. I'll take a look as soon as I can. Internet should be on latest at the end of the week.

here's the screenshot I was talking about. The bot cuts the logs just fine when I already have them in inventory. but can't withdraw new inventory, even though the bot mouse is over the logs, it seems it doesn't click to withdraw.

on the left it's me secondary screen where i leave runemate open, on the right is my playing screen

maxifletcher.jpg

seems like having the "Withdraw-All" option makes it not work. switched it to Withdraw 27 for a full inventory + knife works just fine.

I am on osrs. Its stuck at this point

View attachment 9896

Withdraw-All option doesn't work. I had the same issue. Got solved when I did Withdraw-X and chose 27 for a full inventory of logs to cut.

Author of MaxiBots
here's the screenshot I was talking about. The bot cuts the logs just fine when I already have them in inventory. but can't withdraw new inventory, even though the bot mouse is over the logs, it seems it doesn't click to withdraw.

on the left it's me secondary screen where i leave runemate open, on the right is my playing screen

View attachment 9960

seems like having the "Withdraw-All" option makes it not work. switched it to Withdraw 27 for a full inventory + knife works just fine.

Withdraw-All option doesn't work. I had the same issue. Got solved when I did Withdraw-X and chose 27 for a full inventory of logs to cut.
Interesting. It's definitely a client issue. The issue was found and resolved a week or two ago or so I thought, I'll let cloud know it's an issue again.