Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Author of MaxiBots
Works great now. But after 55mins it stopped while all process finished, but there where still ~8k left. I'll will check if it does it again.

EDIT: Same happened after 12mins. This time i set the target for 10k.
I can't remember if presets is an option on this bot but if it is, that's possibly the cause. I remember presets caused this sort of issue a while back. So if you're using them, turn them off and let me know how it goes. If that's the cause i should probably get around to fixing them soon.

Last edited:
I can't remember if presets is an option on this bot but if it is, that's possibly the cause. I remember presets caused this sort of issue a while back. So if you're using them, turn them off and let me know how it goes. If that's the cause i should probably get around to fixing them soon.

Without preset everything works.

Hey Aidden,

Do you think you could add the option to add bolt tips to the bolts rather than only cutting the bolt tips from gems? Like dragonstone to runite and onyx to runite?

Thanks! Otherwise the bot is great.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey Aidden,

Do you think you could add the option to add bolt tips to the bolts rather than only cutting the bolt tips from gems? Like dragonstone to runite and onyx to runite?

Thanks! Otherwise the bot is great.
I might be wrong but this may already be supported under the bolt option

I get this issue as well. Keeps stopping after 5-10 minutes saying completed even if i put 10k or 1 hour etc. Will try without presets.

Worked fine for 1 hour with no presets. Will do another test with presets.

Failed after 10 minutes of presets. Seems to be the issue. Will go without presets in the mean time until this one gets figured out :)

Author of MaxiBots

Failed after 10 minutes of presets. Seems to be the issue. Will go without presets in the mean time until this one gets figured out :)
Okay thanks for that. I've had a look and can't see the cause from a glance, will have to dig deeper soon.

Genuine question here, not trying to be clever or anything, but how is this bot different from Snufalufugus's Regal Fletcher? Snuf's bot is free of charge and does fletching very well from my testing. Why would I pay to use your bot instead of using Snuf's? I'm just curious. Thanks mate :)

last night my bot failed to open the bank for almost 2 hrs. I think the bot should have a safety measure that makes it shutdown if it stops running correctly. This way the account doesn't get tagged for being on while its not working and so we don't get charged for hours that it's not working.

Screenshot - d312995a7b27a56cb673d20920432708 - Gyazo

When I try to craft Unstrung bows the bot will stop around 30 minutes to 45ish minutes. I tried to fix by setting goal as a timer but it didn't help. My full setup in the UI is as follows:

Unstrung bows, Yew Shortbow, Preset 2, and goal is set to 45 minutes time. I have tried it with Maple bows, preset 1 and no goal, 1k bows, and levels with no difference.