Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

Having a problem with running it on RS3, after the start it withdraws all the items and starts to click on magic shieldbows to string it but nothing happens. Only the mouse is moving in the inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Having a problem with running it on RS3, after the start it withdraws all the items and starts to click on magic shieldbows to string it but nothing happens. Only the mouse is moving in the inventory.
What's the status? Can you attach the log file please

I set it up and walked away for it to never have strung a bow. Charged me for two hours, can I get it back?

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO [MaxiBots] MaxiFletcher PRO V2.3.2 started!
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.3.2 [OSRS] ---
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 01:06:03
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Initializing...
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 0
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1d4e7c3[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 2]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@b31b7c[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3962]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@807cb1[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 9]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1bbaf56[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3373]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-UIUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@19bb6dd[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3373]
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---

Author of MaxiBots
I set it up and walked away for it to never have strung a bow. Charged me for two hours, can I get it back?

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 INFO [MaxiBots] MaxiFletcher PRO V2.3.2 started!
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] ---MaxiFletcher PRO V2.3.2 [OSRS] ---
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 01:06:03
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Initializing...
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 0
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1d4e7c3[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 2]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@b31b7c[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3962]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@807cb1[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 9]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1bbaf56[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3373]
01:06:00 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-UIUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@19bb6dd[Terminated, pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 3373]
01:06:00 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher PRO!---
What were your settings?

Author of MaxiBots
Set it to fletch Yew longs (u) with no goal. Before I was stringing Yew longs. I did try to set up breaks this time though. Other than that I did nothing different.
When were you stringing? Was stringing working fine?

It's cutting and stringing yew longbows just fine for me. Mind trying again? FYI it can take the bot up to about 12 seconds after you press start for it to begin.

It's cutting and stringing yew longbows just fine for me. Mind trying again? FYI it can take the bot up to about 12 seconds after you press start for it to begin.

Sure I'll give it another go. Give me just a bit and I'll do so.

Gave it another go and it worked flawlessly. I think it was an issue on my side with RM running out of memory and freezing the bots, resulting in the errors. I'll keep an eye on it and if it's anything else I will report back. So far, I'm going to say it was my client and not the bot. Sorry for the confusion.

Author of MaxiBots
Sure I'll give it another go. Give me just a bit and I'll do so.

Gave it another go and it worked flawlessly. I think it was an issue on my side with RM running out of memory and freezing the bots, resulting in the errors. I'll keep an eye on it and if it's anything else I will report back. So far, I'm going to say it was my client and not the bot. Sorry for the confusion.
All good, glad there's not an issue now. Let me know if you see areas for improvement!

Author of MaxiBots
So I tried other bows, same problem. Maybe i am missing something out, like wrong settings or something
RS3 right? I'll take a look when i get home. The issue above was on OSRS so it's possible that your issue is a bot issue.

Author of MaxiBots
Yeah, Yew and Magic. I tried using both bank presets with no goal set.
Hey, so it looks like Jagex changed the action that makes the MakeX interface open up for some items. For stringing the action is now string instead of craft and for adding feathers to arrow shafts it's now feather. I should have an update out in the next couple of hours that fixes the issue. I've also refunded you for the trouble. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey, so it looks like Jagex changed the action that makes the MakeX interface open up for some items. For stringing the action is now string instead of craft and for adding feathers to arrow shafts it's now feather. I should have an update out in the next couple of hours that fixes the issue. I've also refunded you for the trouble. Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks!

Attachments

• MaxiFletcher PRO 4-19 20-31-28.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: