Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

the bot keeps stopping after around 1hr, just stands still and thinks its still making bows and it doesnt stop the bot

Author of MaxiBots
the bot keeps stopping after around 1hr, just stands still and thinks its still making bows and it doesnt stop the bot
Are you using breaks? Someone else said a similar thing about a different bot and once it came back from the break it didn't do anything

Are you using breaks? Someone else said a similar thing about a different bot and once it came back from the break it didn't do anything
yes i am using breaks

So just confirmed once it comes baack from its break, it doesnt do anything

Last edited:
I'm having trouble getting the bot to use breaks, what am I doing wrong?

Set up bot to run, set up breaks I want, and let it start. However, I've noticed that it never actually breaks. To test, I set up small max amounts of play time before a break, and just watched it the whole time.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm having trouble getting the bot to use breaks, what am I doing wrong?

Set up bot to run, set up breaks I want, and let it start. However, I've noticed that it never actually breaks. To test, I set up small max amounts of play time before a break, and just watched it the whole time.
Send the log file

Bot keeps randomly stopping - have lost quite a few credits - it runs fine for 10mins then it says the task is complete and stops altogether and logs out.

Author of MaxiBots
Bot keeps randomly stopping - have lost quite a few credits - it runs fine for 10mins then it says the task is complete and stops altogether and logs out.
Send the log file and more info...
Game, bot settings etc.

Rs3 - magic logs crafted into unstrung shield-bows - not sure how to attach the log - I hit "view log" on the client and it didn't process it.

@Aidden

Author of MaxiBots
Rs3 - magic logs crafted into unstrung shield-bows - not sure how to attach the log - I hit "view log" on the client and it didn't process it.

@Aidden
You haven't mentioned what your problem is. Yeah if the file is big the client takes a while to show it. You're better off just clicking help->view logs at the of the client and then finding the correct one.

The problem is the bot randomly stop after a certain amount of time - I've had it run anywhere from 5mins - an hour. I believe it thinks its out of resources when it isn't. I'll post up a file next time around.

Author of MaxiBots
The problem is the bot randomly stop after a certain amount of time - I've had it run anywhere from 5mins - an hour. I believe it thinks its out of resources when it isn't. I'll post up a file next time around.
Are you using bank presets? Try without it.

Bot randomly keeps walking away from bank - not using presents. Easy ban because of the random walking - AVOID until update.

Author of MaxiBots
Bot randomly keeps walking away from bank - not using presents. Easy ban because of the random walking - AVOID until update.
It only ever walks if the bank is found to not be near you... do in doubtful that it's an issue with the bot itself. Have you seen it do this? Where was it walking to? Please provide the log file.

I’ve been to several different banking locations to test this theory- and it in fact walked away from all of them. I can provide the log but all it says is bank not found eventually after running it for awhile- run it yourself for an hour and you’ll see.

Author of MaxiBots
I’ve been to several different banking locations to test this theory- and it in fact walked away from all of them. I can provide the log but all it says is bank not found eventually after running it for awhile- run it yourself for an hour and you’ll see.
As i told you in pm's i've ran this for 6-8 hours a day on 6 accounts at a time and haven't had this issue once. Based on your other issues you said you had with the client and the game i'm assuming this is an issue on your end.

Yes and I’ve ran it previously for hours and had no issues at all either- then it started acting up- idk if there was an update that did it or not but this is a real issue - hopefully just on my end but the log will show it so I’ll post that up.

Author of MaxiBots
Yes and I’ve ran it previously for hours and had no issues at all either- then it started acting up- idk if there was an update that did it or not but this is a real issue - hopefully just on my end but the log will show it so I’ll post that up.
I haven't made any functional updates to my fletcher in a while, so it can't be. I'll run it again soon when i re-bond one of my accounts. I'm certain it won't have any issues for me, but i'll let you know the outcome.