Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

If it's skipping closer bankers then that's a RuneMate issue as it uses the built-in nearest bank method. If you can lend me your account i can debug it and inform cloud to fix it if required. It looks like it couldn't find any magic logs or shieldbows (u) in your bank. I can also debug that when i have access to an account.

I can help with an account if need be - I'm not sure what happened though to be totally honest, as it found the magic logs for magic short, yet skipped it for the shieldbow.

Author of MaxiBots
I can help with an account if need be - I'm not sure what happened though to be totally honest, as it found the magic logs for magic short, yet skipped it for the shieldbow.
Interesting. If you run it again with the same options does it skip them again? I'll send you a refund for the hour regardless.

Interesting. If you run it again with the same options does it skip them again? I'll send you a refund for the hour regardless.
I just tried making magic longs again under the same circumstances - EXCEPT: I made presets for both this time so I cut 28 longs first, then started bot w/ empty invent, in priff

Same result: Ran from centre prif to bank chest in (soem elf clan idk) failed @ making mage long (u), then created the 28 longs (s) that I had pre-cut.

Attachments

• 20180701003810_MaxiFletcher PRO.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
Author of MaxiBots
I just tried making magic longs again under the same circumstances - EXCEPT: I made presets for both this time so I cut 28 longs first, then started bot w/ empty invent, in priff

Same result: Ran from centre prif to bank chest in (soem elf clan idk) failed @ making mage long (u), then created the 28 longs (s) that I had pre-cut.
Alright, pm me your account details and i'll take a look. Also sent you a refund.

Author of MaxiBots
Could you add ametyst arrows?
I don't have a members account so i can't test it or anything. But if you can get me the names of all the supplies and the item made, it should be fine. Need to pay special attention to capitals

• Status at the time of the incident: Nearly every time the bot banks.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Magic Longbow (Stringing)
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
  • Details of what happened: Often when the bot right clicks on the bow string or magic longbow (u), before clicking "14" or "All" it keeps scrolling up and down between the different options for the quantity of the withdraw. It eventually clicks the correct button, but sometimes can take a suspicious amount of time.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: I feel like I covered everything in the detail, but let me know if you need any other information.

Author of MaxiBots
  • Status at the time of the incident: Nearly every time the bot banks.
  • Selected category and item type of the current activity: Magic Longbow (Stringing)
  • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS: OSRS
  • Details of what happened: Often when the bot right clicks on the bow string or magic longbow (u), before clicking "14" or "All" it keeps scrolling up and down between the different options for the quantity of the withdraw. It eventually clicks the correct button, but sometimes can take a suspicious amount of time.
  • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: I feel like I covered everything in the detail, but let me know if you need any other information.
Actually interacting with the menu option is handled completely by the client, if you think it takes to long, create a client support thread.

Still borked with magic logs - Same as previously reported.

Set up to do two activities: Cut 600 magic shorts, string 614 magic shorts (because i cut them earlier to preset)

Didn't "detect" the 5k mage logs in my bank, moved to the stringing, made 14 that were pre-cut and ended.

A frustrating way to waste an hour as I can't test on LITE

Just received a perm account ban (first ban) on my account stringing 20k magic shortbows. I could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time but I figured I would let you know.

Used for 12 hours 9 accounts ban, all different ip addresses. Waste of money. If I have to baby a bot it shouldn't be paid. And yes I had multiple breaks set with completely random times for each account, multiple different task and still got banned not worth the money I spent

Not really mad Since I suicide bot ill just be using the free one now

tried to make dragonstone bolts, had dragonstone dart tips and runite bolts in my inventory. specified the amount i wanted to make. however it stops the bot immediately after the moment i run it. what gives?

took a screenshot:

Attachments

• dragonstone.PNG
    dragonstone.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 2
Everytime I try and start the bot I get this error. I was trying to string Magic Shieldbow's.
I do not know how to fix it..
Also, I have been charged atleast $1 for everytime I have tried to start the bot..

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.17.16.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.17.16.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.18.24.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.18.24.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.18.33.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-19 00.18.33.png
    274.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
How do you setup the break handler. Im having a hard time understanding the duration variance part. If i set it for 1 hour does it mean that every hour it will work for the duration time?

Author of MaxiBots
How do you setup the break handler. Im having a hard time understanding the duration variance part. If i set it for 1 hour does it mean that every hour it will work for the duration time?
Sorry for the late response. No, the first column is what the runtime will be when the break is taken.

Author of MaxiBots
It keeps randomly doing nothing at all and keeps charging me??
You're being charged because you're running the bot, that's how it works. Bots don't control when you get charged, the client does.
I need more info than that in order to debug the problem. Use the bug report form from the overview page and include the log file and any screenshots you might have.