Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

The bot doesn't work atm for yew longbows. It keeps clicking on withdraw 14 but it probably misses the click. It also does this when banking in the GE, it right clicks and then tries to click the bank but misses and keeps clicking.

Author of MaxiBots
The bot doesn't work atm for yew longbows. It keeps clicking on withdraw 14 but it probably misses the click. It also does this when banking in the GE, it right clicks and then tries to click the bank but misses and keeps clicking.
Misclicks are a client thing. Is this OSRS or RS3? Are you saying it constantly misclicks?

Author of MaxiBots
I meant screenshots of the game when the bot isn't working, lol... and attach the actual log files here.

OSRS. costantly missclicks, it will keep clicking if you let the bot. I watched for about 300+ clicks than stoped it.
Did it only happen the one time? If you fix it does it go back to failing when it has to do that action again?

I meant screenshots of the game when the bot isn't working, lol... and attach the actual log files here.

Did it only happen the one time? If you fix it does it go back to failing when it has to do that action again?

It does it every once in a while and you have to correct it. It started after the latest updates, before that it was fine for me.

It does it every once in a while and you have to correct it. It started after the latest updates, before that it was fine for me.

upload_2018-11-30_17-58-48.png

Quick question/concern; I've noticed that I've been getting charged for an extra hour every time I use the bot, likely due to me babysitting it and manually taking breaks, is there anyway to remedy this? Its a great bot, so im not going to hound you over a few cents but i'd like to take steps to avoid the extra charges in the future.

Author of MaxiBots
Quick question/concern; I've noticed that I've been getting charged for an extra hour every time I use the bot, likely due to me babysitting it and manually taking breaks, is there anyway to remedy this? Its a great bot, so im not going to hound you over a few cents but i'd like to take steps to avoid the extra charges in the future.
That's handled by the RuneMate client, not the bot. Please see the FAQ. tldr; You're charged every time you start a bot and at every hour after that. Pausing the bot doesn't stop you from getting charged.

Trying to make diamond bolts and it selects the adamant bolts but doesn't hit the button to start making them

Author of MaxiBots
Trying to make diamond bolts and it selects the adamant bolts but doesn't hit the button to start making them
Thanks for letting me know. Which game is this? Please send me a mesage with your account details so I can take a look and fix it (I don't have any member accounts and none that can make those).

I love the bot and its great but with the break handler idk what exactly is best breaks. is it possible to add a break generator? other than that youve gotten me from 1-99 fletching with this bot in a week and a half

Author of MaxiBots
I love the bot and its great but with the break handler idk what exactly is best breaks. is it possible to add a break generator? other than that youve gotten me from 1-99 fletching with this bot in a week and a half
Yeah it's planned for the future but isn't currently a priority. Glad to hear it :p

bad script, started script, after 1 sec - script logs me out from rs client and then the client gets stuck so I close it through task manager, after sec runemate gets stuck and the same, closed with task manager...…..

irs

So, i though, lets buy $1 so i could use your bot for 20h's...
Started the bot 3 times now, to see it not working.

I tried to make rune crossbow (u)'s and also stringing them.
Both did not work.
Could you also restore the 0.1$ to my account?

Author of MaxiBots
So, i though, lets buy $1 so i could use your bot for 20h's...
Started the bot 3 times now, to see it not working.

I tried to make rune crossbow (u)'s and also stringing them.
Both did not work.
Could you also restore the 0.1$ to my account?
Read the FAQs, all premium bots charge at the start of every session and every hour.
Is your issue on osrs or rs3.

Stringing bows could be faster, using a offsite free script getting 1980-2000/hr , paying .5cents/hr for 1750-1850(barely) here. looking forward to a update. thanks

Author of MaxiBots
rs3, and it charged me for something that did not work :eek:
PM me your account details and i'll look into it. The client doesn't know whether the bot worked or not lol, it can't pick and choose to charge you, it just charges at the times it was designed to.