Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIiIiIiIiIii.for(fhb:24400)
at nul.IIiIiIiIiIii.for(fhb:14822)
at nul.iiIiIIiiIiii.for(gdb:41)
at nul.IiIiIIiIiiII.isVisible(spb:22299)
at nul.iiiiIIiIIiii.isVisible(ofb:168)
at robot.iIiiIIIiII.validate(bb:136)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(yya:169)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(txa:137)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(pab:30)
at nul.IiiIIIiiIIIi.run(krb:161)
Hey man i lost 3x the credits it uses for a hour because of this.. Any chance of a refund?

Author of MaxiBots
I'm actually kinda disappointed. Wasted quite a bit of hours finding out that selecting "None" is not a good idea for semi-afk botting. I select the "None" option so that I can pause the bot whenever I wish to break, and change the task. But too many times has the bot ran for 10 minutes, stopped saying it finished what it was doing and wasted my money.

http://i.imgur.com/gh7sCaJ.png

Updated. I have 10k unstrung bows and 10k bowstrings. The bot is not finished with activities and I don't get why this happens
Please help? I'm waiting on a response before I review this bot. Another 5c gone.

Updated more pics.

http://i.imgur.com/hbpGuTV.png
http://i.imgur.com/9BoS46P.png

I have replied to the discussion? You replied to my review but not this...
How frequently does this happen? I've never experienced the issue my self. Please try it with normal logs or something using the lite version, and let me know what exactly happens, like if it just randomly decides it's done, or if it opens the bank first and then thinks it's out of resources.

I am also experiencing the issue with the bot interacting with bows as I am stringing them. Specifically it clicks "use" on the 11th yew longbow, and then it clicks on the banker which obviously causes nothing to happen. Then it sits there for 5-10 seconds and opens the bank properly. It severely slows down my stringing.
I'm assuming it clicks the 11th one just as it's being fletched into a bow, yeah?

How frequently does this happen? I've never experienced the issue my self. Please try it with normal logs or something using the lite version, and let me know what exactly happens, like if it just randomly decides it's done, or if it opens the bank first and then thinks it's out of resources.

I'm assuming it clicks the 11th one just as it's being fletched into a bow, yeah?
Not always the 11th, but typically yes. And that is what is happening

making ruby bolts isn't working great. It clicks make 10 sets, but he restarts after 3 sets. Can you take a look at it?

Author of MaxiBots
Can you fix how the headless arrows part, it only gets out 3 sets (instead of 10) before attempting to make more
That's already in the bug list and i don't have the time to fix it sorry. It's because of the way the game does it, there's no way for us to reliably know when it's finished

Author of MaxiBots
I can't figure out how to get the break handler to work. Could I get a walkthrough/tutorial?
Enable it and then add breaks... You set the start time you enter is the RUNTIME as shown in the bots info window when it's running.

Author of MaxiBots
Thank you. Just a suggestion: Could you add a random break taker like in Alpha Agility. Great work :)
I already have one designed for a personal bot, just needs tweaking and i need some time to actually be able to add it :)

Bot not that efficient for a paid bot. Also when stringing yew longs the bot would arbitrarily select/highlight an unstrung bow during the stringing process. Quite botlike when it does that every single inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Bot not that efficient for a paid bot. Also when stringing yew longs the bot would arbitrarily select/highlight an unstrung bow during the stringing process. Quite botlike when it does that every single inventory.
I've never been able to replicate this issue.

does this support cutting cut gems into bolt tips?
Uh i can't remember, try the lite version and it will be listed in the ui if it is.

An update would be appreciated if you have the time. Keeps getting stuck trying to add bow string to yew longbow (u) after about 30 minutes or so. Happening more and more frequently to me now. I run the bot in Ardougne west bank

Edit: Works better for me since I switched to only running it at GE. Still gets stuck occasionally, but I've gotten 2 accounts to 99 with this so can't complain really

Last edited:
I too am getting the issue while stringing bows where the bot will arbitrarily select a random bowstring (albeit the same one during each session). Any chance of this being fixed?

Would love if you could implement Chisel on gem to bolt tips :) would be incredibly simple to add
cheers