Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After selecting "Make 10 sets" of headless arrows it instantly uses feathers on arrow shafts again instead of waiting for the 10 sets to be made.

I have encountered a bug when fletching unstrung bows into bows. Occasionally the bot will select the bow in the 11th position in the inventory and then go to bank resulting on the now strung bow to be used and the bank and adding in a delay before the bot attempts to bank again. This seems to come from the fact that the bot chooses to hover over the inventory after selecting the make all option.

Author of MaxiBots
After selecting "Make 10 sets" of headless arrows it instantly uses feathers on arrow shafts again instead of waiting for the 10 sets to be made.
It's already in the known bugs section of the overview. This is due to the player not animating when making arrows or headless arrows. I will fix this when i find the time but it will be annoying.

@YUNGBILLIONAIRE Thanks for the account lend. I've fixed not being able to make ogre arrow shafts from achey logs. The reason it wasn't working was that the option for the shafts is named differently to the other arrow shafts. I've also fixed certain things such as making unstrung bows depositing the knife.

irs

@Aidden i kinda ow you an apology.
I said all your bots were broken before.
Your fletcher is going strong :)

rml6a0.jpg

Hi, been running the bot for a few days now, and noticed that it seems to have problem right-clicking and pressing "Withdraw all/Deposit all" whever the banking interface is open.
Seems to click outside of the objects square or something, can't really track where the mouse pointer is.
It also seem to miss on the "make x", same kind of movement error.
This only occurs on OSRS.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, been running the bot for a few days now, and noticed that it seems to have problem right-clicking and pressing "Withdraw all/Deposit all" whever the banking interface is open.
Seems to click outside of the objects square or something, can't really track where the mouse pointer is.
It also seem to miss on the "make x", same kind of movement error.
This only occurs on OSRS.
Unfortunately the menu interaction bugs are client sided and there's nothing i can do. It is being looked into though so hopefully it will be fixed in the next couple of client updates.

I'm probably retarded, but I can't seem to get it working. I'm on OSRS and I have no idea what Bank presets refer to. I've tried 1, and 2, and none, all of them results in the bot saying that it's done with all tasks and logs me off.

I'm probably retarded, but I can't seem to get it working. I'm on OSRS and I have no idea what Bank presets refer to. I've tried 1, and 2, and none, all of them results in the bot saying that it's done with all tasks and logs me off.

OSRS dosn't have presets, smh.
You just leave it empty.

Author of MaxiBots
@Fittstocken is right. Tell me all of your settings and what the bot does. Also tell me if you have the items in your inventory and bank or just bank. And is it checkign the bank then logging out or what? You need to be specific.

@Fittstocken is right. Tell me all of your settings and what the bot does. Also tell me if you have the items in your inventory and bank or just bank. And is it checkign the bank then logging out or what? You need to be specific.

I had it set for bows, maple shortbows, bank (tried all 3 settings, none, preset 1, and preset 2) and just set amount to 2000 or something. All the logs + knife were in the very top at the very front row in my bank, and it just logs out. I'll test it again later and update this post as well.

Sorry....... My bad.. I had it set on bows.. when I wanted to craft bows (u)... turns out I am retarded after all.

great bot been using it to get 99 fletch. received flo while botting yesterday, will send ya a screengrab of it.

When making headless arrows it constantly re-selects the arrows and shafts instead of waiting after the menu interaction to make 10 sets. OSRS.

Author of MaxiBots
When making headless arrows it constantly re-selects the arrows and shafts instead of waiting after the menu interaction to make 10 sets. OSRS.
Already stated in the known bugs section of the overview... This is because there's no reliable way to tell if the player is making them or not other than the inventory changes. It'll be fixed at some point.

When making headless arrows the bot Uses the feathers and Clicks on arrow shafts and then clicks on make 10 sets and while the headless arrows are being made the bot just clicks use on feathers again and clicks on headless arrows and redoes it everytime before the 10 sets are even done, hope you understood what i mean xd

can't fletch my willow shorts cuz bot doesn't stop 'walking to bank' while he is staright before a bank booth. Doesn't acces the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.