Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great script, would recommend to everyone... I suggest you to fletch maple logs into shieldbows, as this method is profitable and still decent exp per hour. I went to school, and turned on the script, it was working flawless for 6 hours. :) GREAT @Aidden

Author of MaxiBots
View attachment 7
6 hours smooth :) Tested this script enough to say its flawless
Glad it's running well for you. When my script pushing issue has been sorted i'll be able to add an option to use bank presets and all my other scripts should start working again

@Aidden My problem atm :
I select to cut or string any log, and set the amount: 0
Then it starts cutting, but after the inventory is done, the script stops... Then i tried to change the amount, so i set it to 10000, and when the inventory was fletched/stringed, the script was running but did nothing. Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Still doesnt work for me :/

@Aidden My problem atm :
I select to cut or string any log, and set the amount: 0
Then it starts cutting, but after the inventory is done, the script stops... Then i tried to change the amount, so i set it to 10000, and when the inventory was fletched/stringed, the script was running but did nothing. Thanks
Okay so i've just tested this out and it is working completely fine for me... Mind giving it another go and letting me know the result? If it's still happening on your end i'll have to borrow your account to see what's going on

Author of MaxiBots
Can you add all feathers for headless arrows please and thank you.

Do this script get updates???
It does and it will i just don't have internet at home atm. Yeah i'll add it as soon as i get the chance :) Sorry i didn't reply to your first post sooner, i didn't get a notification for some reason :/

Author of MaxiBots
Doesn't work, just sits in the bank idling.
What's the status, what settings did you choose?
They might have changed the booths there to counter as well, checking now. If so that would be the problem

What's the status, what settings did you choose?
They might have changed the booths there to counter as well, checking now. If so that would be the problem

Tried, oak shortbow and willow shortbow at the G.E

Author of MaxiBots
Tried, oak shortbow and willow shortbow at the G.E
Could you try it in varrock bank? iirc i used bank booths not bankers so that would be why ge isnt working

Could you try it in varrock bank? iirc i used bank booths not bankers so that would be why ge isnt working

Just tried. Just says "Loading"

Tried;
Putting it in full screen
Putting logs on actionbar
Varrock Bank - West and East

Author of MaxiBots
Just tried. Just says "Loading"

Tried;
Putting it in full screen
Putting logs on actionbar
Varrock Bank - West and East
Well the actual fletching is working. And I've just fixed the bug where it wouldn't do anything if your goal wasn't 0. Just trying to load the client to test

Well the actual fletching is working. And I've just fixed the bug where it wouldn't do anything if your goal wasn't 0. Just trying to load the client to test

I had it at Fletch to amount: 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.