Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
instead of right click droping you add Shift dropping for powerfishing and instead of Just powerfishing trout or salmon by itself you should combine them on Dropping both Trout/Salmon
That takes more than a couple of minutes to implement. I don't have the time for that right now.

if possible could you add support for fishing guild?

**edit** @Aidden will donate for fishing guild support

Last edited:
Hopefully script for barbarian fishing is created sometime in the near future. would love something for that.

iirc hold ctrl while selecting fish in the list
if you gold ctrl while selecting each fish is just selects the fish you click and all the fish inbetween. so u cannot select salmon and trout. unless im doing something wrong.

Author of MaxiBots
if you gold ctrl while selecting each fish is just selects the fish you click and all the fish inbetween. so u cannot select salmon and trout. unless im doing something wrong.
No it doesn't, maybe you're holding shift

barbville to edge bank pathing needs to be reworked it runs all around the bank before banking

barbville to edge bank pathing needs to be reworked it runs all around the bank before banking
@Cloud, I've noticed this with multiple bots walking to Edgeville. It takes a very unnatural path in this scenario. Might be a web issue. It works though.

@Aidden Is it possible you could add the Menaphos fish to the power fishing options? Thanks :D
Raw desert sole, Raw catfish, Raw beltfish

Great bot, although both my mains just got permanently banned haha so just be extra cautious... Probably just my extra bad luck though.rs perm ban.jpg

jba

It has trouble banking at Barbarian Village. When choosing a path either east or west to navigate around the yew tree area it clicks on the map both ways and causes the player to walk back and forth before deciding on a route.

Great bot, although both my mains just got permanently banned haha so just be extra cautious... Probably just my extra bad luck though.View attachment 3422

I got banned on the account that used this as well.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem to be working anymore. My guy won't walk to the bank when my inventory is full and he won't walk back to the fishing spot. I've restarted my pc, uninstalled and reinstalled the bot, uninstalled and reinstalled runemate...

im playing on osrs and i was wondering how i can powerfish at barb village whilst making it drop both fish types!

im playing on osrs and i was wondering how i can powerfish at barb village whilst making it drop both fish types!
Select powerfish -> crt + click trout and salmon.

I am currently using this to powerfish on OSRS and it is right-click dropping all the fish. Is there a way to enable shift-click dropping or can it be added?

add shift dropping and this is the best bot ever! shouldnt be to hard to add isnt it?

Author of MaxiBots
Follow-up from Draynor village shrimp/anchovies not working and being stuck on Loading... status. I just tried barbarian village for salmon and it does the same thing. Stuck on Loading... for 5+ mins now and my character is just standing there doing nothing. The bot logs me in when i get logged out, but that's about it.

Btw I'm playing on OSRS

Author of MaxiBots
Follow-up from Draynor village shrimp/anchovies not working and being stuck on Loading... status. I just tried barbarian village for salmon and it does the same thing. Stuck on Loading... for 5+ mins now and my character is just standing there doing nothing. The bot logs me in when i get logged out, but that's about it.

Btw I'm playing on OSRS
Does this only happen when it's trying to fish? What if you get a full inventory and it needs to bank, does it walk to and do the banking?

I'm at work at the moment so i can't fix anything but i'll try to look into it when i get home.

Does this only happen when it's trying to fish? What if you get a full inventory and it needs to bank, does it walk to and do the banking?

I'm at work at the moment so i can't fix anything but i'll try to look into it when i get home.

I've only activated the bot with an inventory of the equipment needed to fish, so in barbarian village all I had were feathers and fly fishing rod. In Draynor, all I had was the small fishing net. It literally doesn't do anything besides logging in when logged out xd.

Author of MaxiBots
I've only activated the bot with an inventory of the equipment needed to fish, so in barbarian village all I had were feathers and fly fishing rod. In Draynor, all I had was the small fishing net. It literally doesn't do anything besides logging in when logged out xd.
Were you at the bank or the fishing spots and are there and errors in the log files?

I've tried starting the bot in both the bank and at the fishing spots. And where may I find the log files?
The bot just gets stuck on Loading... status

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I've tried starting the bot in both the bank and at the fishing spots. And where may I find the log files?
The bot just gets stuck on Loading... status
If you press help->view logs in the client it will open the folder. I'll take a look soon, just got home form work. Got some cleaning up to do first.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden not sure if i got this correct, but did you update maxi fisher. Only got it 42 times
Rofl. Yeah looks like the bot pusher bugged out and now i have to manually delete every single post and update log -.-

@yahkhahk1 Please try again when you get the chance, it should be fixed.

Status - Closing bank
Fish - Shrimp (And also anchovies)
Location - Lumbridge Swamp
Bank - Al Kahrid
Bot gets stuck while trying to close bank and i either have to close it manually or force it to walk away. Sat and waitied until the number got to (15)

Author of MaxiBots
Status - Closing bank
Bank - Al Kahrid
Bot gets stuck while trying to close bank and i either have to close it manually or force it to walk away. Sat and waitied until the number got to (15)
OSRS or RS3? Does it happen consistently?

Author of MaxiBots
Status - Closing bank
Bank - Al Kahrid
Do you reckon you could get me a screenshot? Even if it's just of your game with the bank open (assuming you haven't changed interfaces or moved things around). All the code does is call the api Bank.close() which pretty much every bot uses to close the bank, so i don't know what the issue could be if it's only occurring with MaxiFisher. Also attach the log files please, it might tell us if it's using the keybind or clicking the x.

Any plans to add menaphos banking? I think in some cases it's faster than powerfishing

Author of MaxiBots
Any plans to add menaphos banking? I think in some cases it's faster than powerfishing
If you're able to lend me an account that has access then sure. I don't have members or anything. I could do that tonight if you want.

Also, powerfishing should be faster once i've fixed the dropping method.

Ran into a little bit of an issue while trying to use everything should be described in vid. (If it works) If not lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.