Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiFisher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i get the bot to drop the fish, i have tried running legacy mode and filling the action bar with dropping of the fish but it just expands and minimises the action bar. I have just turned it on to bank the fish instead so it can run, but i'm confused as to why it cant drop them and just powerlevel. It's definitely something i'm doing wrong, but the bot in general is amazing thank you!

Author of MaxiBots
How do i get the bot to drop the fish, i have tried running legacy mode and filling the action bar with dropping of the fish but it just expands and minimises the action bar. I have just turned it on to bank the fish instead so it can run, but i'm confused as to why it cant drop them and just powerlevel. It's definitely something i'm doing wrong, but the bot in general is amazing thank you!
The RuneMate API detection of the action bar being open might be broken. I'll take a look when i can.

I cant say the bot is working bad, its working well honestly in most situations, but its a bit slow between switching commands such as clicking. The bot does not support, monks, sharks, or rock tails, which sucks, doesn't even support barbarian outpost, which makes it pretty useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.