Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

Fried onions can't be cooked at lummy range. Haven't tested other ranges but it doesn't seem to work. This might be because the range craft menu doesn't show fried onions, it shows chopped onions. Attached screenshot

It should also be noted that Fried mushrooms are the same and for some reason, show up in the range crafting menu as sliced mushroom. I have also informed Jagex of this issue (not relating to the bot but the function of the crafting menu). From what I've seen, most crafting menus have the item you are making as the selection, not the item you have

Attachments

• selecting fried onions.png
    selecting fried onions.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Fried onions can't be cooked at lummy range. Haven't tested other ranges but it doesn't seem to work. This might be because the range craft menu doesn't show fried onions, it shows chopped onions. Attached screenshot

It should also be noted that Fried mushrooms are the same and for some reason, show up in the range crafting menu as sliced mushroom. I have also informed Jagex of this issue (not relating to the bot but the function of the crafting menu). From what I've seen, most crafting menus have the item you are making as the selection, not the item you have
Yeah they like to do that with some things, it's annoying. I'll fix this today, thanks

Could you make it so that when you are cooking seaweed it shows progress and time till goal is complete at the moment it cooks negative numbers of seaweed :p I saw a small a small issue on my side when I lagged it clicked to cook again not a massive issue just thought I would let you know.
love the script keep them coming.

Got stuck because my bank was full and couldnt deposit burnt food. Doesnt have a fail safe, so stood and spam clicked deposit items for 10hours.

How there isnt any fail safes for the bot getting stuck is insane.

Context: I'm ge-standing making jugs of win.

Can you (@aidden ) explain to me why banks have left click to bank and you have the bot select right click->left click like 50% of the time it banks? Whenever a human will bank they'll almost NEVER right click the bank. NEVER EVER. I dont see this as some kind of human simulate-able behavior but some kind of clearly non-human scripted behavior.

I position my screen to have the left click to bank on top of the teller AND the deposit inventory option, and right above the deposit inventory option I have my grapes and wine vertically aligned for fast clicks.

I understand avoid tick perfect xp-making bots, so I get idle afk for 2-10 seconds on some interval (ideally user-select with some distribution), but as the bot currently bank-stands for wine-making it's extremely concerning behavior to right click when there is an obvious left click option.

This isn't mean to be a question meant to be a point, but I genuinely am curious as to why there is ever right clicking on banks? If you're never moving tiles away from the bank, I'd presume a left click is always better. If you leave a bank (where things can get in the way of left clicking, eg an imp passing by the screen), then it makes some sense to have right clicking happening on some (clearly rare) occasions.

Author of MaxiBots
Context: I'm ge-standing making jugs of win.

Can you (@aidden ) explain to me why banks have left click to bank and you have the bot select right click->left click like 50% of the time it banks? Whenever a human will bank they'll almost NEVER right click the bank. NEVER EVER. I dont see this as some kind of human simulate-able behavior but some kind of clearly non-human scripted behavior.

I position my screen to have the left click to bank on top of the teller AND the deposit inventory option, and right above the deposit inventory option I have my grapes and wine vertically aligned for fast clicks.

I understand avoid tick perfect xp-making bots, so I get idle afk for 2-10 seconds on some interval (ideally user-select with some distribution), but as the bot currently bank-stands for wine-making it's extremely concerning behavior to right click when there is an obvious left click option.

This isn't mean to be a question meant to be a point, but I genuinely am curious as to why there is ever right clicking on banks? If you're never moving tiles away from the bank, I'd presume a left click is always better. If you leave a bank (where things can get in the way of left clicking, eg an imp passing by the screen), then it makes some sense to have right clicking happening on some (clearly rare) occasions.
RuneMate's default behaviour with interaction allows it to choose whether to left click or right click. If it doesn't always right click then it's either RuneMate's PlayerSense choosing to right click x% of the time for your specific account, or because it didn't think the action we want was the left click action. Either way, I'm not controlling the left/right click here .