Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

At hosidius, it clicks the oven once, cooks one fish then clicks on the oven again, and waits a few seconds before going back to cooking. It needs to wait a little longer before it assumes the first interaction didn't work and starts another.

I think it's rather suspicious of the bot to right click the grapes and Jugs in the bank when you can set x to 14 and just left click both. This is my only worry but so far I've done 65-88 cooking no problems and I can see getting 99 without issue.

The script is bugged a little bit, im doing monkfish at hosidous kitchen and when its start cooking. It immidiately presses cook again. So its clicks twice cooking before its finishes the inventory. Very bannable ofcourse

Author of MaxiBots
The script is bugged a little bit, im doing monkfish at hosidous kitchen and when its start cooking. It immidiately presses cook again. So its clicks twice cooking before its finishes the inventory. Very bannable ofcourse
Every time? Sounds like the delay for the interface to show just needs to be longer