Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

Author of MaxiBots
soo, what changed with the updates? last time i tryed it, nothing worked
Click on the version to find out. Last time you probably tried it when RuneMate's detection of the confirm button was broken so if it was trying to click on it instead of using the hotkey it would just sit there doing nothing. Or maybe you tried it when RuneMate's detection of the bank being open was broken due to an OSRS update, that's since been fixed as well. However, while on RuneMate v2.89.6 make sure you have the main bank tab open or it won't detect it being open. This has been fixed in the coming RuneMate update, so you won't have to worry about it after that.

A Bald Dinosaur
Haven't had any issues until today, in Catherby it'll go to the range just fine but tries to talk to the banker immediately which leads to a "cannot reach" error. Not sure if it helps but when attempted manually, the same issue occurs but is easily fixed by clicking the bank booth rather than the clerk.

Author of MaxiBots
Haven't had any issues until today, in Catherby it'll go to the range just fine but tries to talk to the banker immediately which leads to a "cannot reach" error. Not sure if it helps but when attempted manually, the same issue occurs but is easily fixed by clicking the bank booth rather than the clerk.
Issues like this always seem to pop up. I'm guessing this is the one where it tries to interact from the side of the building? If you take a screenshot for me and indicate which bankers cause the issue, i could blacklist the coordinates that they're on so it just won't use those specific bankers.

I bought the PRO version because LITE would time me out, but PRO is dong the same thing. It will work flawlessly the first two trips then bug out and log off around the third sometimes sooner) so I have to keep a constant eye on it and its using up the credit doing less than 100 fish an hour!

If it helps, I am cooking Tuna at Juliet's house from Varrock west bank.

Please advise.

Author of MaxiBots
I bought the PRO version because LITE would time me out, but PRO is dong the same thing. It will work flawlessly the first two trips then bug out and log off around the third sometimes sooner) so I have to keep a constant eye on it and its using up the credit doing less than 100 fish an hour!

If it helps, I am cooking Tuna at Juliet's house from Varrock west bank.

Please advise.
Hi. The LITE version is just the PRO version but with some restrictions. It's the same bot.
What was the status when this happened? Please post the log file associated with that session. In the client click help->view logs and it will say MaxiCooker Pro in the file name and the date/time it was ran.

Accidently left this bot going for 22 hours, 22 minutes and 50 seconds, got me 6m cooking xp... no ban! Great review :D I have pics if you need it lol

Author of MaxiBots
Accidently left this bot going for 22 hours, 22 minutes and 50 seconds, got me 6m cooking xp... no ban! Great review :D I have pics if you need it lol
Glad you like it! Mind leaving a review on the reviews page? MaxiCooker PRO
Just click on the number of stars you think it deserves and it will pop up with a text box to put your review in.

Thanks very much!

If I may make one small suggestion - In the hosidious house, could you make it so that the bot just clicks straight on the range if the camera angle is right, rather than clicking x on bank and then going to the range. Cheers.

Attachments

• maxi.png
    maxi.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 4
Author of MaxiBots
Thanks very much!

If I may make one small suggestion - In the hosidious house, could you make it so that the bot just clicks straight on the range if the camera angle is right, rather than clicking x on bank and then going to the range. Cheers.
Grats on the 99 :) Are you talking about interacting with the range while the bank is open?

Grats on the 99 :) Are you talking about interacting with the range while the bank is open?
Thank you! First time back to OSRS in months so glad to get a 99 knocked out, and yes I mean when the bank is open is there a way for it to just click on the range?