Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

I planned to do wine during the dxp. I don't suppose it'll be incorporated by then. If you could, it'd be amazing!

Author of MaxiBots
I planned to do wine during the dxp. I don't suppose it'll be incorporated by then. If you could, it'd be amazing!
All i can do is try. How many days away is that? I still need to finish rewriting my woodcutter, crafter and cannonball maker before then. And hopefully herblore too.

Thanks it works now. Does the bot go away from keyboard for small break like if it was duration1 minute

um It loged me out for break handler f and on the bot script it says status walking to fire and doesnt actually say its breaking

• Game Mode:OSRS
  • Bot settings: Hosidius House cooking range
  • Bot run duration: 30min
  • Bug description: Banking raw monkfish, cook all, bank all
  • Steps to reproduce: cooking on the Hosidius House range
  • Have you found a work-around (manual): baby sit bot
  • Please attach log files & screenshots: sorry didn't save any, have ran out of money
I watched the bot for 30min try and cook, it would miss click so many times, would take x in stead of take all, it would type 0 in the x function. then would take 5min to close bank, then would take for ever to click on the range to cook. i was only able to cook 200 monkfish in the 30 min i ran the bot for.

Author of MaxiBots
  • Game Mode:OSRS
  • Bot settings: Hosidius House cooking range
  • Bot run duration: 30min
  • Bug description: Banking raw monkfish, cook all, bank all
  • Steps to reproduce: cooking on the Hosidius House range
  • Have you found a work-around (manual): baby sit bot
  • Please attach log files & screenshots: sorry didn't save any, have ran out of money
I watched the bot for 30min try and cook, it would miss click so many times, would take x in stead of take all, it would type 0 in the x function. then would take 5min to close bank, then would take for ever to click on the range to cook. i was only able to cook 200 monkfish in the 30 min i ran the bot for.

All interaction failures are a client issue, not a bot issue. If it's failing way too frequently please do make a thread in client support listing each interaction that failed and how many times in a row it did so.
In the mean time try deleting your .Bio files in your runemate folder which is found under users/username/runemate.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

worked for about twenty minutes or so then when i came back from work it had spent like 9 hours (i only gave it about 5 worth of work) standing in the corner at the rogues den, its only 50 cents but thought id bring it up

worked for about twenty minutes or so then when i came back from work it had spent like 9 hours (i only gave it about 5 worth of work) standing in the corner at the rogues den, its only 50 cents but thought id bring it up
RS3 btw

Author of MaxiBots

RS3 btw
It's RS3 so well done for not being an idiot :p If you could post a bug report using the template provided on the overview page i'll fix it asap.

Hi,

I've been using your bots for quite some time now, MaxiFletcher Pro & MaxiCooker Pro.

I accidentally left MaxiCooker Pro on pause last night for 16hr and it cost me 80c.

Would you please refund this 80c to me?

I did not know pausing didn't stop you being charged and i will ensure to stop my bots in future.

Heres a link to my initial post about this where i was told to contact you.

Question - Left of pause instead of stopping for 16hrs

Cheers.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi,

I've been using your bots for quite some time now, MaxiFletcher Pro & MaxiCooker Pro.

I accidentally left MaxiCooker Pro on pause last night for 16hr and it cost me 80c.

Would you please refund this 80c to me?

I did not know pausing didn't stop you being charged and i will ensure to stop my bots in future.

Heres a link to my initial post about this where i was told to contact you.

Question - Left of pause instead of stopping for 16hrs

Cheers.
Sorry i don't do refunds for user or client faults. I will however make sure the threads regarding premium bots mention this.

Hosidius house is broken, it attempts to walk to the exact space the oven is, and therefore never actually cooks anything. I started the bot and it opened the bank and withdrew items fine, but then it clicked outside the house, ran outside, ran back inside to the oven, and stayed between the two ovens attempting to walk one space to the left. It tried at least 15 times before I cut the bot.