Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker

I may just be really dumb, but does this bot include karambawns? I see that it has karambwanji, but you cant cook those and when selecting that option thinking it was a typo, it doesnt work. If there is, how would I select it?

Author of MaxiBots
I may just be really dumb, but does this bot include karambawns? I see that it has karambwanji, but you cant cook those and when selecting that option thinking it was a typo, it doesnt work. If there is, how would I select it?
Nope, i'm the dumb one. If you can lend me your account i can take a look at adding it tomorrow. I just need to get the details for when you select cook poorly or thoroughly and then it should be good.

Hello,

Any chance we could get a fix for the Karambwanji being an option instead of Karambwan?

Edit: Nevermind I see you're response above.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man I love your bot so fdar, I've leveled up from 65 to 83 or so so far.
I've ran into one small problem so far tho. it sometimes get stuck in Hosidus kitchen at opening bank.

It will just stand there at the range and do nothing; It's the seconf time it happened after I've left the bot online for a couple of hours. I ended up only cooking 52 sharks in 2 hours for the second time. I can live with the missing money but it would of course suck if this ever gets somebody cought.

It's considering the Housidius location.

Cheers!

Author of MaxiBots
Hey man I love your bot so fdar, I've leveled up from 65 to 83 or so so far.
I've ran into one small problem so far tho. it sometimes get stuck in Hosidus kitchen at opening bank.

It will just stand there at the range and do nothing; It's the seconf time it happened after I've left the bot online for a couple of hours. I ended up only cooking 52 sharks in 2 hours for the second time. I can live with the missing money but it would of course suck if this ever gets somebody cought.

It's considering the Housidius location.

Cheers!
Hey, thanks for letting me know. Can you please send through the log file. Any further context you can give, for example did it perhaps have an item selected when it was trying to open the bank?

Hey, thanks for letting me know. Can you please send through the log file. Any further context you can give, for example did it perhaps have an item selected when it was trying to open the bank?

I'm gonna be honest not quite sure how to extract the log file. The problem was the chatbox being in front of the bank chest. As soon as I turn the camera a bit, and moving the chest in the screen the bot resumes.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm gonna be honest not quite sure how to extract the log file. The problem was the chatbox being in front of the bank chest. As soon as I turn the camera a bit, and moving the chest in the screen the bot resumes.
Are you in resizable mode? Resizable isn't recommended on any RuneMate bots for this exact reason. I think i remember talks about future updates that might make it possible to detect this sort of thing but until then, i'd only be using fixed screen.

Are you in resizable mode? Resizable isn't recommended on any RuneMate bots for this exact reason. I think i remember talks about future updates that might make it possible to detect this sort of thing but until then, i'd only be using fixed screen.

I"m so sorry! It was on resizable mode. In that case your bot is perfect! Keep up the good work and thanks for responding to my feedback!

Author of MaxiBots
I"m so sorry! It was on resizable mode. In that case your bot is perfect! Keep up the good work and thanks for responding to my feedback!
Haha not a problem, i don't think it's really mentioned anywhere on here to use fixed besides in bug reports like this. I should probably make my bots switch to fixed if it's not set to avoid this problem.