Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry for pretzels.
Bug report.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident:
Walking to bank
2. Bank and cooking location: Edgeville bank, Edgeville Doris house
3. What were you cooking: Raw trout
4. Details of what happened: It's running fine 99% of the time. From the bank to Doris' house, if the door is closed it will open it. But, if it's from Doris' house to the bank and the door is closed, it'll spam click the bank for hours on end. Simple fix.
5. What was your goal: Didn't have one.
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue:

Author of MaxiBots
Bug report.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident:
Walking to bank
2. Bank and cooking location: Edgeville bank, Edgeville Doris house
3. What were you cooking: Raw trout
4. Details of what happened: It's running fine 99% of the time. From the bank to Doris' house, if the door is closed it will open it. But, if it's from Doris' house to the bank and the door is closed, it'll spam click the bank for hours on end. Simple fix.
5. What was your goal: Didn't have one.
5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue:
Thank you for making a report in the correct format. I'll look into it and either fix it if it's on my end, or pass it on to @SlashnHax if it's a web issue.
Was this OSRS or RS3?

Last edited:
At Hosidius Kitchen, the bot will do the usual banking and then attempt to right click the clay stove. However, it sometimes misses the stove and sits idle with the right click options on the screen. The bot doesn't correct itself unless you manually come in and move the mouse. Other than when that happens the bot runs flawlessly.

Thanks,
Jake

Author of MaxiBots
At Hosidius Kitchen, the bot will do the usual banking and then attempt to right click the clay stove. However, it sometimes misses the stove and sits idle with the right click options on the screen. The bot doesn't correct itself unless you manually come in and move the mouse. Other than when that happens the bot runs flawlessly.

Thanks,
Jake
Another interaction issue that is caused by the client, not the bot. @Cloud Come on bro.

Just got 99 cooking using your bot. The progress that you made on this bot while I was using it was incredible! Keep up the good work!

Author of MaxiBots
Are karambwans supported?
If they're the ones you have to choose how to cook or whatever then no. I'd need access to an account to implement it.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L02 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.