Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiCooker TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked, it clicks on the minimap near the range every half a second or so, which is enough to occasionally misclick outside the area, which results in the bot running back and forth a bit. Personally I'd just make the bot run to a coordinate a couple of squares south of the range, and stop it from clicking the minimap while the player is already running.

I have been experiencing the same problem. Regardless, awesome bot Aidden!

Is it ever going to be supported? Just wondering cause I tired the paid version too and it doesn't seem to have it either. Catherby is the closest bank and cook spot as far as I know. Thanks for the reply though :)

Author of MaxiBots
Is it ever going to be supported? Just wondering cause I tired the paid version too and it doesn't seem to have it either. Catherby is the closest bank and cook spot as far as I know. Thanks for the reply though :)
Both bots are the same, the lite version just has restricted features. If it was supported it would have still appeared in the list, it just would have said this is a PRO feature. Yeah of course it can be. I just need an account that has access to it. And i've literally just finished semester so i actually have time to do it now :)

Both bots are the same, the lite version just has restricted features. If it was supported it would have still appeared in the list, it just would have said this is a PRO feature. Yeah of course it can be. I just need an account that has access to it. And i've literally just finished semester so i actually have time to do it now :)

Oh cool! would definitely love to see it added :) hope your semester went well :p

Author of MaxiBots
Oh cool! would definitely love to see it added :) hope your semester went well :p
It wasn't terrible :) So if you have an account that has access send me the details in PM and i'll get it added today.

Hey Aidden, Your bot will not cook at Edgeville (Doris House and General Store). Just stands there and does nothing. Let me know how to send you a debug file. It doesn't crash or anything, it just doesnt cook.

Author of MaxiBots
Hey Aidden, Your bot will not cook at Edgeville (Doris House and General Store). Just stands there and does nothing. Let me know how to send you a debug file. It doesn't crash or anything, it just doesnt cook.
Follow the bug report format on the overview page.

cooks properly at al kharid but is a little slow on reacting to the bank and stove... if this could be fixed id give it a 5/5 so far

My bot is stopping between the 5-30 min mark everytime saying "Last status: Finished all activities. Stopping the bot."
I have raw fish to be cooked in the bank, what should i do.

This bot runs very well, I've used it to get quite a few levels. I was just wondering - would you be able to add support for Karambwan cooking? It would help a lot. Thanks!

Not sure if this is where i should post a bug ive seen but Ive ran into a bug where when cooking sharks / monkfish (only 2 ive tried) at hosidius house it will click back and fourth in the building not near range or bank and wont ever stop till u manually end the bot. Otherwise great bot so far

It just logs out directly at hosidius kitchen, says its finished all activities when it hasnt cooked a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.