Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an issue where the bot activates high alch, runs fine for a bit, but then right clicks the item to alch it then from that point on it clicks outside the inventory, presumably the point where it clicked in the right click menu. It seems like it think it's clicking the item, but instead it's clicking a location to move to, but not actually moving.

Pausing or unblocking user input and moving my mouse into the window allows it to "reset" the pointer location, but then after a few clicks it right-clicks again and the same issue begins. Can you please take a look?

Not even sure why it's deciding to right-click, is this part of RM or the Alcher?

Edit: This is in RS3, tried switching between all the interface modes and adjusting the window size, continues to happen periodically. Even manages to click inside the 3D game screen when shrinking it so right-click menu doesn't hover over it.

Every so often the bot will seize up and continuously try to open the spell book. Ill have to manually click on the spell book for it to fix it, then it continues on till it gets stuck again a few minutes later.
EDIT: on OSRS btw

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden

Gyazo - 3f852e54ae08c5202757b078b43fe370.gif

Osrs / tries to open the spellbook to cast HA (doesn't work tho, it tried almost 4000 times)
works, and then stops working at random times. :S
Very strange, remind me on the weekend and i'll take a look. I'm thinking i need to set up a bug logging system so that all of the bugs are in one location and i can't forget about them. hmm

Superior All Knowing Person!
And i told you to remind me on the weekend, and you didn't.

So it's up to the user base to make the developers fix their bots when they're broken? :/
I was told that users should report broken bots to Kaze so they can get temp. removed from the store untill they've been fixed.

- it's merely but a service notice :)

Author of MaxiBots
So it's up to the user base to make the developers fix their bots when they're broken? :/
I was told that users should report broken bots to Kaze so they can get temp. removed from the store untill they've been fixed.

- it's merely but a service notice :)
When the developer works full time, hasn't had time for bot development and has over 30 bots that may have bugs reported on them AND the bot isn't even a paid one, yes. If you wanted it fixed that badly a reminder in 3 or 4 days to the only person that can fix it shouldn't have been a problem.

BANNED... don't waste your time with this bot... as it wasted my time... was being super careful too. Oh and it's not a smart bot... it right clicks every single item then cast. why make it behave not like a human... stick to different scripts guys. 0/5

So hopefully this can be resolved but is there a reason as to why this bot is so slow in alching in rs3? it quick loads high alch then sits and waits a bit and hovers over the item till it then decides to wait even longer till it right clicks the item and alchs it.

Used this bot for a few hours on an old account that has not been botted with any other bot and received a ban a couple days later. Just fyi

does 5 alchs b4 getting stuck trying to find item. it's not gotten fixed in ages, pretty trash tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.