Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a members world, multiple members worlds to be sure. I switched to another script and that is working fine. Will try your script later today and let you know. Thanks man.

Author of MaxiBots
I was in a members world, multiple members worlds to be sure. I switched to another script and that is working fine. Will try your script later today and let you know. Thanks man.
I've had the same issue with a number of different bots, including ones that aren't mine. iirc it always seemed to happen when i loaded multiple instances of rs at once and had originally logged on in to a f2p world to trade to my mule.

I see. I did have multiple RS's open at once. I will test that theory and let you know.

Thanks alot man, your scripts are great.

Author of MaxiBots
I see. I did have multiple RS's open at once. I will test that theory and let you know.

Thanks alot man, your scripts are great.
Let me know how it goes :)

When will this bot be in working condition again? It has several complaints about getting stuck - just curious because I'd like to use :) thanks.

@Aidden

Just upgraded to a new computer and now all of sudden the bot will not identify items in my inventory and is coming up with Itemdefinition NULL curious as to if I'm doing something wrong or not?

This used to run flawlessly for me. Thanks. Now the bot decides its not going to use high alch. Even though everything is setup correctly. Bot is logging in and opening action bar. Sensing the right item to alch. But does not click or start to high alch now... Please let me know if you can help.

For those that are seeing the bot getting stuck doing nothing, ensure that your client is not in resizeable side-panels mode so that the interface has the inventory, equipment and magic tabs above that part of the panel.
I too came across this problem outlined once when I had accidentally left resizeable side-panel mode on.
I have ran the bot for more than 100 hours fine whilst not in this mode.

Author of MaxiBots
Used this bot for less than 30 minutes and was banned lol.
You must have been banned for something else then. 30 minutes is hardly enough time to be banned for using one bot, especially if it was working as expected.

You must have been banned for something else then. 30 minutes is hardly enough time to be banned for using one bot, especially if it was working as expected.

Have you had issues with it getting to work with rs3? I'm currently having issues.

Author of MaxiBots
Have you had issues with it getting to work with rs3? I'm currently having issues.
I don't bot. I rely on you guys to tell me if my bots are working or not, and then i investigate.
What are you having issues with? Are you on legacy or EoC interfaces? Are you using the action bar?

Author of MaxiBots
The bot won't click the high alch on the action bar and click on my items in the inventory
If you click on high alch does it click your item? Also, can you try it in legacy mode?

It isn't working at all for me, says it's activating high alch and never does. This is on RS3, on EOC and legacy.

Can anyone help lol?

Author of MaxiBots
It isn't working at all for me, says it's activating high alch and never does. This is on RS3, on EOC and legacy.

Can anyone help lol?
Likely a client issue. I'll check after work if i get time.

Status
Not open for further replies.