Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the osrs version, when i level up a stat, the bot stops working. It gets stuck since now on osrs you stop doing what you're doing once you level up a stat. For it to continue to kill the monster you have to manually click "click here to continue", It also stops when a random comes. For example when the frogs, evil bob etc come the bot stops working.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but I've looked and haven't found anyone saying anything similar. My issue is after running the bot, it will hover over a mob to attack it, but it just doesn't click or do anything. It seems like it wants to, but it doesn't. Maybe I need a specific mode like legacy or a specific window size or resolution, etc? Thanks.

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but I've looked and haven't found anyone saying anything similar. My issue is after running the bot, it will hover over a mob to attack it, but it just doesn't click or do anything. It seems like it wants to, but it doesn't. Maybe I need a specific mode like legacy or a specific window size or resolution, etc? Thanks.

What NPC is this?

I've been using your bot for a few hours and things have been going fairly well. However, when I was training on cows, the bot started leading me towards Varrock out of nowhere.

What NPC is this?
Actually, I just noticed many times it's stuck on either "looting" or "null". I've tried many different configurations. But anyway, I'm on bloodvelds, but noticed the same issue on cows.

I've been using your bot for a few hours and things have been going fairly well. However, when I was training on cows, the bot started leading me towards Varrock out of nowhere.

That's very strange, unless the bot some reason thought that the NPC you were attacking is in varrock (which is very unlikely) this would not happen. Scan your PC, especially if you've downloaded something dodgy which was runescape related lately.

Actually, I just noticed many times it's stuck on either "looting" or "null". I've tried many different configurations. But anyway, I'm on bloodvelds, but noticed the same issue on cows.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll find out if there is a problem.

issit just me or settings cannot be saved? i click on sync cloud and when i close and open it again i click download cloud but doesnt work

issit just me or settings cannot be saved? i click on sync cloud and when i close and open it again i click download cloud but doesnt work

Yep it doesn't work, I can't work out why but I'm trying.

There's a problem with boosting potions and food. If you use both of them at the same time and you run out of food, the bot will stop fighting and then just stand there doing nothing and drink potions every few minutes. Kind of suspicious imo.

There's a problem with boosting potions and food. If you use both of them at the same time and you run out of food, the bot will stop fighting and then just stand there doing nothing and drink potions every few minutes. Kind of suspicious imo.
click stop after food runs out?

why not just make it save a setting file on pc and load from the file when needed

That's how I used to do it and it ended up being a massive pain whenever I wanted to add new options.

it's not activating thresholds/ultimate abilities

bot doesnt work if you have a legendary pet out, specifically shadow drake, any ideas?

I'm just fixing saving at the moment and I'll get to looking into these asap.

I love your bot, keep it up

That's how I used to do it and it ended up being a massive pain whenever I wanted to add new options.

I'm just fixing saving at the moment and I'll get to looking into these asap.

alright thanks for taking time to fix and etc. i really love ur fighting script among all the scripts avail in runemate

Status
Not open for further replies.