Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
script works perfectly fine untill the break handler comes in, after it had a brake for a few mins it starts fighting all the npc's.

i'm gonna try a few different options and see if it helps anything :)

For some odd reason, It wont eat food in my inventory, Is it because im playing on legacy or?

If you disconnect, it won't put your quick prayers back on. Could you make it so that it always checks to see if the quick prayers are on when its fighting?

i had this error can you fix it
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.connectionState but instead we received null (OSRS: 6b44cb6)
at app.uN.true(ptb:29)
at app.uN.true(ptb:192)
at app.uN.true(ptb:20)
at app.DO.true(xgc:199)
at app.DO.break(xgc:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.RuneScape.isLoggedIn(iic)
at scripts.MassFighter.Framework.Methods.readyToFight(Methods.java:64)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Attack.validate(Attack.java:50)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(wrb:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(dnb:22)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:128)
at app.mm.run(wxb:49)

it is with osrs

mes

Love this sсript, haven't had any problems so far. Pretty much got me 99 Summoning ;)

after the resizable update the bot is giving this error message when starting. was working fine till the update

this is for OSRS, RS3 is still fine

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 11.30.47 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 11.30.47 pm.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 5
For some odd reason, It wont eat food in my inventory, Is it because im playing on legacy or?

That's odd, I'm done with exams now so I'll take a look when I get chance.

If you disconnect, it won't put your quick prayers back on. Could you make it so that it always checks to see if the quick prayers are on when its fighting?

That should be happening already, maybe I've missed something, thanks for letting me know.

i had this error can you fix it
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected a numerical value for Client.connectionState but instead we received null (OSRS: 6b44cb6)
at app.uN.true(ptb:29)
at app.uN.true(ptb:192)
at app.uN.true(ptb:20)
at app.DO.true(xgc:199)
at app.DO.break(xgc:239)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.RuneScape.isLoggedIn(iic)
at scripts.MassFighter.Framework.Methods.readyToFight(Methods.java:64)
at scripts.MassFighter.Tasks.Attack.validate(Attack.java:50)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(wrb:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(dnb:22)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:128)
at app.mm.run(wxb:49)

it is with osrs

after the resizable update the bot is giving this error message when starting. was working fine till the update

this is for OSRS, RS3 is still fine

greggc its for evry bot i think there are bissy to fix it

I've reported the bug to the client developers, they should have it fixed soon, thanks for reporting it.

Love this sсript, haven't had any problems so far. Pretty much got me 99 Summoning ;)

Awesome, thanks :D

You did fix the quick prayers to some degree, but if it gets disconnected or if you run out of prayer at some point, it won't turn it back on once you get more prayer after a while. I'm using the demon horn necklace and I just gain prayer as I kill things. Not exactly sure what turns off my prayer, but it's probably just disconnecting.

Hey Ozzy could you override the Grim Reaper task handler so that it logs out if it dies. I somehow died and ended up in the Grim Reaper's office and it was just spam clicking some random stuff the entire time.

You did fix the quick prayers to some degree, but if it gets disconnected or if you run out of prayer at some point, it won't turn it back on once you get more prayer after a while. I'm using the demon horn necklace and I just gain prayer as I kill things. Not exactly sure what turns off my prayer, but it's probably just disconnecting.

Hey Ozzy could you override the Grim Reaper task handler so that it logs out if it dies. I somehow died and ended up in the Grim Reaper's office and it was just spam clicking some random stuff the entire time.

Thanks for letting me know, what happened was that the bot noticed you were no longer inside the fighting area it generates for you and so was trying to path back to it. I've made changes so that when it is detected you have left your fighting area, it will only path back to the area if you are an easily walkable distance away. This will prevent the bot from walking back if you move location drastically for whatever reason (dying, being teleported somewhere), the bot will instead now log out if that happens.

I've also added support for the new loot interface in RS3, I just need to test it a bit more and work out a problem I'm having with it, once that's done I'll upload the update containing that and the change I mentioned above.

How do you find and load the profile/saves?

Profiles were removed and replaced with syncing settings, I'm just trying to fix an issue with that at the moment though if it isn't working for you.

Reactions: Ozz
Any possible support for summoning? Like summon a familiar and when it dies, drink a dose of a summoning potion/super restore and then re summon the familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.