Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried this bot and it's really good
just got one suggestion
maybe you could add a option to the bot so people can bot for some hours
and then the bot will take a break and log in again?

Well I have been botting for 7 days straight from morning to evening with like 30 min break every 5 - 8 hours :D no ban yet.

be0913805f.png

Profit was 5m.

It's making almost no mistakes which is brilliant. Efficiency wise, it was able to give me 200k xp/h before but nontheless, great working!

Good luck with magic notepaper!

I have noticed that we f2p buy more CAKE to heal, can you add that please. Just a quick suggestion. And thanks a lot for the bot, works perfect for me.

Got around to testing this bot a little more and here are some other suggestions/bugs.
1. Don't know if this is a bug 100%. The bot was looking for a new target and while it was looking for a new target, my potion ran out. This caused the bot to be stuck trying to find a new target and there was a red square on a pile of coins and it wouldn't ever move. I think it was because it was trying to pot and find a new monster all at once, but I'm not sure. It's kind of hard to reproduce since it rarely needs to pot.

2. With the new 23 hour RS3 Log out timer, I think you should add a timer for how long the bot should run. Most legit players won't be playing for 23 hours in a row so if all of us start running the bot for 23 hours, it'll become kind of suspicious. Also if you were to implement this, I think the best way would be to add teleport tabs and then once it was time to run out, it would teleport out and then log out. Add multiple teleports so not all of us are standing in the same spot once we need to log out.

3. When drinking potions, make it drink from the same vial/flask. Not a huge priority but its kind of annoying.

4. If I ever disconnect, I'll log in with my quick prayers off. Could you make it so that the bot checks that my quick prayers are always on? Also if I don't have enough prayer, then it'll wait until I have about 500 prayer before turning it back on.

5. other stuff that other people suggested. Summoning, magic notepaper, ability healing through guthix butterflies/rejuvination/etc.

tried this bot and it's really good
just got one suggestion
maybe you could add a option to the bot so people can bot for some hours
and then the bot will take a break and log in again?

be0913805f.png

Profit was 5m.

It's making almost no mistakes which is brilliant. Efficiency wise, it was able to give me 200k xp/h before but nontheless, great working!

Good luck with magic notepaper!

I have noticed that we f2p buy more CAKE to heal, can you add that please. Just a quick suggestion. And thanks a lot for the bot, works perfect for me.

Updated Pushed (Will be with you soon)

What's coming:

- Magic notepaper fully working
- Fixed a bug with looting stackables
- Fixed several exception crashes
- Reworked potions, you can now choose when boosts are refreshed (major improvements over the way I handled boosts before)

Sorry if you have to remake profiles because of this update, although I don't think you will have to.

What I'm now working on:

- Log out timer
- Further tweaking combat
- Healing ability support
- Summoning
- More food options

Last edited:
Hello Ozzy, the script doesn't seem to work for me. when I click on Load profile it will not start when I open one. I also tried to run without running a profile, but it won't do anything still. Could you take a look at this? :)

Also if you need more info, feel free to ask me! =)

It doesn't work with bones atm. It'll bury them instead of the use option. Also another thing with the notepaper is to only use them once your inventory is almost full. Right now, it's note papering them one at a time, which is kind of ineffiecent because if you have multiple of the same item, it'll just bank all of them at the same time.

It also doesn't work with wearable items either. Only things that have use as their first option.

Hello Ozzy, the script doesn't seem to work for me. when I click on Load profile it will not start when I open one. I also tried to run without running a profile, but it won't do anything still. Could you take a look at this? :)

Also if you need more info, feel free to ask me! =)

That's strange, what does the status say?

It doesn't work with bones atm. It'll bury them instead of the use option. Also another thing with the notepaper is to only use them once your inventory is almost full. Right now, it's note papering them one at a time, which is kind of ineffiecent because if you have multiple of the same item, it'll just bank all of them at the same time.

It also doesn't work with wearable items either. Only things that have use as their first option.

Ah yeah I totally forgot about items which don't have "use" as their first option, I'll get that fixed and make it only note once your inventory is full too.

I might know why the fighter starts hitting multiple targets and running away so they just chase you all the time. If you pause -> move your mouse to pick something or click something etc. then back running -> this starts happening :D

The looting menu seems to be bugged if you enter in a lot of items (like 10+). You can't see any of the items after you enter in a certain amount and you can't add them to the alch/notepaper thing either as a result.

Been Running this script for 10 Hrs now at Varrock Guards,
Gained over 200k+ Attack Exp, and it's still running! I love this Script so much. <3

The looting menu seems to be bugged if you enter in a lot of items (like 10+). You can't see any of the items after you enter in a certain amount and you can't add them to the alch/notepaper thing either as a result.

When the latest update is approved magic notepaper will work on all items and the loot lists should scale with the amount of items you add to them.

Been Running this script for 10 Hrs now at Varrock Guards,
Gained over 200k+ Attack Exp, and it's still running! I love this Script so much. <3

Awesome :D, thanks.

I think the script may have a problem with looting, it isn't picking up 100% of the crimson charm drops even though they are very close.

12 year old normie
Suggestions:

When going out of combat (when the bot is waiting for new NPC to spawn), click the heart icon to use regenerate to heal and save food.

Make an option to toggle emergency teleport. Have a Varrock tablet in your inventory as requirement, so it can teleport out when you're out of food/prayer pots.

Sometimes, if the bot is in the middle of eating and using an ability at the same time, it sometimes drags the food into the action bar replacing the ability.

idk if it happens to anyone else but it's kinda annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.