Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't feel that the multi targetting is working properly. Also I feel like if you're using potions it becomes a lot more laggy. Idk it might just be me.

Edit: Also the double clicking the monster after death is still somewhat of an issue if you're killing monsters that have a slow death animation such as ganodermics.

Also I don't think the looting over a certain threshold works for noted items. It just missed out on 51 noted dragon stones because it didn't know the amount. Maybe add an option for rare drop table drops? Another problem I just discovered was that it'll stop looting after it gets to a full inventory even though the items on the ground are stackable.

Last edited:
I still don't feel that the multi targetting is working properly. Also I feel like if you're using potions it becomes a lot more laggy. Idk it might just be me.

Edit: Also the double clicking the monster after death is still somewhat of an issue if you're killing monsters that have a slow death animation such as ganodermics.

Also I don't think the looting over a certain threshold works for noted items. It just missed out on 51 noted dragon stones because it didn't know the amount. Maybe add an option for rare drop table drops? Another problem I just discovered was that it'll stop looting after it gets to a full inventory even though the items on the ground are stackable.

True this, I've noticed it as well

Noted items and sorting out combat problems are in the works, I haven't had any time lately.

how can we get htis bot????

Click "Add to Client" on MassFighter here: https://www.runemate.com/botstore/, if you then download the client from here: https://www.runemate.com/download and sign in using the same account you added it on, you will see it under the bots tab.

Thanks for the feedback @Barry Wang @skrall @Semirotta @j1mmyj0nes @Penario @Bertrand (Sorry if I missed anybody)

Latest Update once it has been approved (you'll know by the update log on the main GUI panel):

- Looting will now work with all noted/stackable items
- Made tweaks to combat to hopefully fix clicking NPC's during death animations and finding new targets when you are already fighting

and just for you @Semirotta I've added Pike as a food option :)

Also @EvilCabbage I do plan on acting on your feedback to make arrows be re-equipped in combat, but I'm going to need to change a few things around in order to do that so I need a little more time. I also plan on working on all other suggestions but I've been short of time so I just had time to get these core issues out of the way.

Noted items and sorting out combat problems are in the works, I haven't had any time lately.

Click "Add to Client" on MassFighter here: https://www.runemate.com/botstore/, if you then download the client from here: https://www.runemate.com/download and sign in using the same account you added it on, you will see it under the bots tab.

Thanks for the feedback @Barry Wang @skrall @Semirotta @j1mmyj0nes @Penario @Bertrand (Sorry if I missed anybody)

Latest Update once it has been approved (you'll know by the update log on the main GUI panel):

- Looting will now work with all noted/stackable items
- Made tweaks to combat to hopefully fix clicking NPC's during death animations and finding new targets when you are already fighting

and just for you @Semirotta I've added Pike as a food option :)

Also @EvilCabbage I do plan on acting on your feedback to make arrows be re-equipped in combat, but I'm going to need to change a few things around in order to do that so I need a little more time. I also plan on working on all other suggestions but I've been short of time so I just had time to get these core issues out of the way.
Nice update, working perfectly for me.

Magic notepaper support would be great.

One thing I've noticed, when it tries to loot stuff that is covered by panels like the inventory,skills or action bar, it tries to click it over and over again but can't. This doesn't happen too often but it's sometimes annoying nontheless.

cant seem to get her working, the bot attacks other npcs when already fighting another one. Im at the caged ogres and before you know it all the ogres are under attack. maybe i have some settings wrong, idk.

Been using for about a month now and just want to let you know I really appreciate the constant updates! This script has improved so much (even though it has always been great). I can always count on this script to run pretty much flawlessly!

New version works pretty well I think. Haven't been able to test out the looting yet but will tomorrow. The only request I can think of is to add priorities to the targetting system. Like if you're killing multiple enemies, then prioritize killing one before trying to target another. Of course add some randomness in there so it doesn't only target the number one priority, but just make it kill it 80-90% of the time before trying to target another monster. Not a huge priority, but just a suggestion.

yay :) super ranging potions work now! my only request is where you add a feature that allows you to select when to use the potion again because it waits until all 17 ticks of the super ranging potion are gone before it repots, instead of repotting at idk say 8 ticks left or something.

Nice update, working perfectly for me.

Magic notepaper support would be great.

One thing I've noticed, when it tries to loot stuff that is covered by panels like the inventory,skills or action bar, it tries to click it over and over again but can't. This doesn't happen too often but it's sometimes annoying nontheless.

That isn't necessarily my issue but I can try and make it less of a problem by tweaking some values, I'll have to mess about with that.

cant seem to get her working, the bot attacks other npcs when already fighting another one. Im at the caged ogres and before you know it all the ogres are under attack. maybe i have some settings wrong, idk.

Are the caged ogres unreachable? If so, they probably aren't targeting you even when you attack them and so the bot doesn't think that you have a target. I'll need to add some options to the combat tab so that you can change the way the bot handles this.

Been using for about a month now and just want to let you know I really appreciate the constant updates! This script has improved so much (even though it has always been great). I can always count on this script to run pretty much flawlessly!

Fantastic, glad to hear it is working well for you :).

New version works pretty well I think. Haven't been able to test out the looting yet but will tomorrow. The only request I can think of is to add priorities to the targetting system. Like if you're killing multiple enemies, then prioritize killing one before trying to target another. Of course add some randomness in there so it doesn't only target the number one priority, but just make it kill it 80-90% of the time before trying to target another monster. Not a huge priority, but just a suggestion.

Good idea, I assume you're talking about the tagging mode? or would this be whenever the bot finds itself with multiple aggressive targets?

yay :) super ranging potions work now! my only request is where you add a feature that allows you to select when to use the potion again because it waits until all 17 ticks of the super ranging potion are gone before it repots, instead of repotting at idk say 8 ticks left or something.

Yep I was supposed to have already done that, the value it currently uses to decide when it should take another dose isn't desirable but it made it easy for me to test that the feature was working correctly, now I know that it is I'll make it so you can choose a percentage range (Take a dose between when the boost falls to 40-50% of the maximum boost) for example.

Thanks for all the feedback, I'll have magic notepaper done soon and then I'll pick up some other suggestions and add some more options to combat.

It's for both tagging and just normal fighting. If there's more than one type of monster in the room then you try to target the most desirable monster.

Also tried out tagging today and it kind of works now. It works pretty well in the beginning, but kind of slows down later on. I noticed in previous versions the bot would always check to see how many monsters it had attacking the player, and if that number wasn't 5 then it would keep targetting new monsters. Now I think it just targets 5, then stop and wait until all of them are dead. I think I preferred it the way it was before since the exp rates are a little below what I had previously.

That isn't necessarily my issue but I can try and make it less of a problem by tweaking some values, I'll have to mess about with that.
True, I personally have a custom layout for when using this but it does happen eventually, causing the bot to stop
Thanks for all the feedback, I'll have magic notepaper done soon and then I'll pick up some other suggestions and add some more options to combat.
Sounds great, if you need any more help, feel free to ask!

Also, I've noticed that lately the bot goes from one monster to another a lot slower now. Might be me but it has decreased my xp from 200k/h to 150k/h and halved the profit.

Last edited:
To me it still keeps going for multiple enemies after it has ran for a short while. I had the bot running for like 6 hours and at the end of it, it started to attack up to 6 minos at the same time :D. Decided to shut it down -> start all over -> fights normally again.

It's for both tagging and just normal fighting. If there's more than one type of monster in the room then you try to target the most desirable monster.

Also tried out tagging today and it kind of works now. It works pretty well in the beginning, but kind of slows down later on. I noticed in previous versions the bot would always check to see how many monsters it had attacking the player, and if that number wasn't 5 then it would keep targetting new monsters. Now I think it just targets 5, then stop and wait until all of them are dead. I think I preferred it the way it was before since the exp rates are a little below what I had previously.

I need to revamp the multitagging feature and you're the only person who seems to be using it/giving feedback on it which is great, thanks for the info I'll get to work on it when I get chance.

True, I personally have a custom layout for when using this but it does happen eventually, causing the bot to stop

Sounds great, if you need any more help, feel free to ask!

Also, I've noticed that lately the bot goes from one monster to another a lot slower now. Might be me but it has decreased my xp from 200k/h to 150k/h and halved the profit.

It's super annoying how different NPCs seem to lose their targets and die at different rates which is making it pretty hard to make sure an NPC is done with completely before moving on, as what works for some NPCs doesn't for others. I'm aware of the issue though and eventually I'll find a way which works for the majority.

To me it still keeps going for multiple enemies after it has ran for a short while. I had the bot running for like 6 hours and at the end of it, it started to attack up to 6 minos at the same time :D. Decided to shut it down -> start all over -> fights normally again.

That's really weird as the logic for finding new targets doesn't change depending on how long you run the script. The only time related feature is that I have a timer running that helps me work out how long it has been since you last attacked an NPC (to work out if you're stuck/an NPC isn't killable for whatever reason) but that is reset when you find a new target so the script shouldn't be affected in anyway by runtime.

Yeah I know and that doesn't even happen all the time used to happen more often but now only once within a few days.

I used a profile from about three weeks old, then I noticed it didn't loot.
Then I made a new profile, just to see that it doesn't loot either. I'm using the tag mode and I tested on picking up nature runes.

Got around to testing this bot a little more and here are some other suggestions/bugs.
1. Don't know if this is a bug 100%. The bot was looking for a new target and while it was looking for a new target, my potion ran out. This caused the bot to be stuck trying to find a new target and there was a red square on a pile of coins and it wouldn't ever move. I think it was because it was trying to pot and find a new monster all at once, but I'm not sure. It's kind of hard to reproduce since it rarely needs to pot.

2. With the new 23 hour RS3 Log out timer, I think you should add a timer for how long the bot should run. Most legit players won't be playing for 23 hours in a row so if all of us start running the bot for 23 hours, it'll become kind of suspicious. Also if you were to implement this, I think the best way would be to add teleport tabs and then once it was time to run out, it would teleport out and then log out. Add multiple teleports so not all of us are standing in the same spot once we need to log out.

3. When drinking potions, make it drink from the same vial/flask. Not a huge priority but its kind of annoying.

4. If I ever disconnect, I'll log in with my quick prayers off. Could you make it so that the bot checks that my quick prayers are always on? Also if I don't have enough prayer, then it'll wait until I have about 500 prayer before turning it back on.

5. other stuff that other people suggested. Summoning, magic notepaper, ability healing through guthix butterflies/rejuvination/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.