Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does this have Rejuvination support? If not could it be added? This would be very helpful to camp at spots like the DRS witthout having to bank for food. Thanks.

Sure I'll get that implemented.

Could you add magic notepaper support? As in, when the inventory is full of lets say dragon bones, it uses the bones on the notepaper. Or it uses the bone once it recieves one.

Never even heard of that as I don't play much but it shouldn't be a problem to implement.

Did you fix the issue with targeting multiple monsters?

Not yet, I'm aware of the issue though.

Also, anyone wondering about potion fixes for OSRS, I think they should be working once the update is approved but I'll need you to let me know as I don't play.

Hey I read through the comments to try and find a fix but I can't seem to find one...So I'm just botting at seagulls and it will try and attack a seagull already in combat instead of one not in combat...I saw there was a option for attacking monsters already in combat but I didn't select it.

Sure I'll get that implemented.

Never even heard of that as I don't play much but it shouldn't be a problem to implement.

Not yet, I'm aware of the issue though.

Also, anyone wondering about potion fixes for OSRS, I think they should be working once the update is approved but I'll need you to let me know as I don't play.
Oh and, summoning :D

Bunyip/BOB support would make this bot close to perfect.

I just tried out the new version a bit ago. It works pretty well, but haven't tested everything.
Things that are still missing I think are and some suggestions from me/others
1. Multi target
2. Quick prayers-doesn't work in eoc for me. Do I need this to be on the action bar? It was working a few versions ago.
3. Supreme overloads/Prayer Renewal/Elf City potions
4. Summoning. Just summoning a familiar would help a lot. It doesn't need to use scrolls or anything. Just summon it. Bunyip can passively heal and combat familiars can help kill. This will require also implementing summoning potions/super restores to restore the summoning points when you don't have enough.
5. Magic notepaper-should work the same as alching. Have another list to notepaper. Could also implement yak scrolls, but magic note paper is probably more accessible.
6. Rejuvination/Guthix Butterfly support. Uses them when you reach a certain threshold. At the moment I don't think Guthix Butterfly works at all. Not sure why, because I think it worked a few updates ago.

Otherwise it seems pretty solid.

Last edited:
Hey I read through the comments to try and find a fix but I can't seem to find one...So I'm just botting at seagulls and it will try and attack a seagull already in combat instead of one not in combat...I saw there was a option for attacking monsters already in combat but I didn't select it.

I'll go take a look at that NPC and see what's up, thanks for letting me know.

I just tried out the new version a bit ago. It works pretty well, but haven't tested everything.
1. Multi target
2. Quick prayers-doesn't work in eoc for me. Do I need this to be on the action bar? It was working a few versions ago.
4. Summoning. Just summoning a familiar would help a lot. It doesn't need to use scrolls or anything. Just summon it. Bunyip can passively heal and combat familiars can help kill. This will require also implementing summoning potions/super restores to restore the summoning points when you don't have enough.
5. Magic notepaper-should work the same as alching. Have another list to notepaper. Could also implement yak scrolls, but magic note paper is probably more accessible.
6. Rejuvination/Guthix Butterfly support. Uses them when you reach a certain threshold. At the moment I don't think Guthix Butterfly works at all. Not sure why, because I think it worked a few updates ago.

Looking into the issue with quick prayers now, the logic for multi targeting looks fine but I'll put it through some more testing. Once they're both fixed and potions are working well I'll get going on summoning.

so the update went through and boosts still dont work :(

Ah that sucks I thought that would have resolved the issue but it's really hard to know without an account. I'll get in touch with my brother and see if I can borrow his, I remember him playing at some point.

I don't think it's updated yet.

It should be now, looks like there's still an issue though which I'm looking into.

I can help you with testing mate i need that function to work really really bad lol

would you like my skype info or something?

Hey Ozzy, I've been using your script a lot lately and I love it.

One thing I'm missing is a feature for looting and re-equipping arrows :) Sorry if it's already there and I missed it.

I have noticed that the looting system sometimes works sometimes wont.
Yesterday; looting worked when I typed Bronze arrow and Iron arrow into the loots but now it won't pick them up.. wtf :D I type it the same way it says the name in game.

Hey Ozzy, I've been using your script a lot lately and I love it.

One thing I'm missing is a feature for looting and re-equipping arrows :) Sorry if it's already there and I missed it.

I have noticed that the looting system sometimes works sometimes wont.
Yesterday; looting worked when I typed Bronze arrow and Iron arrow into the loots but now it won't pick them up.. wtf :D I type it the same way it says the name in game.

Just pushed an update, when it is approved these are the changes:

- Added arrow/bolt re-equipping, just add your arrow to the loot list i.e ("bronze arrow") and if you have that arrow type equipped when they are looted, they will be equipped.
- Fixed quick prayer usage for both RS3 and OSRS
- Fixed alchemy crash on OSRS
- Made changes to looting which should hopefully fix reported issues

I also tested potions on both RS3 and OSRS and they seem to be working fine for me, make sure you use the boosts containing "OSRS" if you are on old school. If there are any issues it will probably be down to naming and I'm working on getting an account to sort those troublesome potions out.

Just pushed an update, when it is approved these are the changes:

- Added arrow/bolt re-equipping, just add your arrow to the loot list i.e ("bronze arrow") and if you have that arrow type equipped when they are looted, they will be equipped.
- Fixed quick prayer usage for both RS3 and OSRS
- Fixed alchemy crash on OSRS
- Made changes to looting which should hopefully fix reported issues

I also tested potions on both RS3 and OSRS and they seem to be working fine for me, make sure you use the boosts containing "OSRS" if you are on old school. If there are any issues it will probably be down to naming and I'm working on getting an account to sort those troublesome potions out.
You're awesome! :)

1. Multi target

Pretty much these, especially 4 and 5 are my priorities.

I think the main problem with main target is that it clicks multiple times on a monster before moving onto another one. Like sometimes it'll click three times and by that time, the monster will be dead. It moves onto the next monster pretty fast though. However, clicking multiple times on a monster is kind of suspicious imo.

I think the main problem with main target is that it clicks multiple times on a monster before moving onto another one. Like sometimes it'll click three times and by that time, the monster will be dead. It moves onto the next monster pretty fast though. However, clicking multiple times on a monster is kind of suspicious imo.
This is the weird part, for some monsters it immeditaly goes to the next one for me, and for other monsters it clicks it atleast 3 times.

Spam clicks the target even though it's already fighting it.

This is the weird part, for some monsters it immeditaly goes to the next one for me, and for other monsters it clicks it atleast 3 times.

I've tried so hard to fix this issue, before clicking a target I perform the following checks:

NPC doesn't have a target, NPC is valid (loaded in game kinda thing), NPC doesn't have a health bar showing and NPC is currently not showing an animation.

All of that criteria is fulfilled when a monster is dying, so unless I'm missing something obvious I really don't know what to do. I'm going to ask around for some help.

I've tried so hard to fix this issue, before clicking a target I perform the following checks:

NPC doesn't have a target, NPC is valid (loaded in game kinda thing), NPC doesn't have a health bar showing and NPC is currently not showing an animation.

All of that criteria is fulfilled when a monster is dying, so unless I'm missing something obvious I really don't know what to do. I'm going to ask around for some help.
- Wait before getting xp ( this COULD severly decrease xp and gp/h though,especially with long death animations).
- Wait until the whole monsters body is gone, if possible.
- Wait until the circles around a target are gone,doesn't always work.

A few things I came up with, might be usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.