Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can quick pray in osrs, yes, however quick prayer isn't even necessary.

My need is to enter nmz, click my protect from melee prayer with a full inv of prayer potions, and then leave my computer for an hour while the bot just sits there and gets attacked and clicks a prayer potion after it falls under 25 prayer left. So I don't think the bug has anything to do with quick prayer. Any way you could fix that, I would certainly donate to you in game!

Something that's missing is the elven potions such as supreme overloads and the super prayer renewal. Not sure if you added prayer renewals, but that would also help.

Also I think the targeting multiple monsters is now broken. It's kind of waiting till the monster dies before it goes to attack a new one, but it's pretty fast at it. However, even though its kind of sped up, the exp rates are lower for me. Also I think the quick pray for rs3 is broken. I'm not 100% sure if it's just on my end or not.

Last edited:
Something that's missing is the elven potions such as supreme overloads and the super prayer renewal. Not sure if you added prayer renewals, but that would also help.

Also I think the targeting multiple monsters is now broken. It's kind of waiting till the monster dies before it goes to attack a new one, but it's pretty fast at it. However, even though its kind of sped up, the exp rates are lower for me.

I need to rework the NPC gathering setting if that's what you mean. The current system I have in place for potions won't work for prayer renewals, but I can add the others you mentioned and I'll have to add something new for potions which have time based boosts.

It also kind of double clicks on a monster as it's dying if it has a somewhat slow death animation.

Edit: Also it doesn't appear to be using guthix butterflies.

Last edited:
If i get level up, and monster is not attacking me, then it stops and does noting. (Need to manually click to the level up message)

12 year old normie
- Soulsplit flicking (doesn't need to be on when full or near full health
- Drinks all the overloads in my inventory before moving on to targetting

Digging this bot so far. Does it have suicide walking? I am a low level and want to suicide train on cows in OSRS. Would that work?

It is trying to attack monsters already in combat when i haven't selected that option

Should be fixed when my latest update (only contains a few fixes) is approved.

- Soulsplit flicking (doesn't need to be on when full or near full health
- Drinks all the overloads in my inventory before moving on to targetting

Looks like there's an issue with overloads, I don't have them but I should be able to see the problem and fix it. I'm adding to the soulsplit option so that you can choose what percentage range to turn it on/off so that those who want it on all the time can do so too.

Digging this bot so far. Does it have suicide walking? I am a low level and want to suicide train on cows in OSRS. Would that work?

It doesn't currently, I like the idea, but if you have to get past gates etc there would definitely be problems. I could add it as an option though but just notify people that it wouldn't work if the route back isn't really simple.

Ozzy my friend, this script is AMAZING, like really! ;-)
Thank you so much for it! It works more than FLAWLESS for me <3

12 year old normie
Should be fixed when my latest update (only contains a few fixes) is approved.

Looks like there's an issue with overloads, I don't have them but I should be able to see the problem and fix it. I'm adding to the soulsplit option so that you can choose what percentage range to turn it on/off so that those who want it on all the time can do so too.

It doesn't currently, I like the idea, but if you have to get past gates etc there would definitely be problems. I could add it as an option though but just notify people that it wouldn't work if the route back isn't really simple.

If you need my account for test purposes, you know how to reach me. :)

The super ranging potion boost doesn't work :( pleaseee fix it! <3333 other then that, flawless, getting great training at nmz

sometimes will function fine, but sometimes will continuous pound super attack flasks likes its grade 1 whiskey and won't stop tip its all gone. not sure whats wrong i always use the same settings.

Has anyone noticed if MaxiFighter prioritises "loot and bury bones" way too much?
I have always "loot and bury bones" checked because I enjoy having prayer 31 (atm in 24) but it seems to completely ignore most of the time the monsters I try to kill with it, it just runs after bones and buries them only, especially when there are other players (botters) near by).

Any way to tweak this by myself or do I just have to uncheck the burying?

Has anyone noticed if MaxiFighter prioritises "loot and bury bones" way too much?
I have always "loot and bury bones" checked because I enjoy having prayer 31 (atm in 24) but it seems to completely ignore most of the time the monsters I try to kill with it, it just runs after bones and buries them only, especially when there are other players (botters) near by).

Any way to tweak this by myself or do I just have to uncheck the burying?

Do you have loot in combat enabled? Bones are treated the same as any other loot and are prioritized before getting new targets, I'll be adding a way for you to set priorities soon though.

sometimes will function fine, but sometimes will continuous pound super attack flasks likes its grade 1 whiskey and won't stop tip its all gone. not sure whats wrong i always use the same settings.

I've been told about this, not sure what's up after I had a look into it, I'll try and get to the bottom of it.

I do set loots; Coins, Mind runes, Rune essence, Bronze arrow, Iron arrow <-- these are my loot and with that I have the "loot and bury bones" marked because if I set Bones into loots -> it will pick them up but won't bury it.

Anyway, most of the time it just keeps running and picking bones and burying them and ignoring the fight-able monsters around. I would hope the bot would ignore bones that are left by someone else and only concentrates on bones that drop when I kill a monster.

Baby sitting it right now... It will take a sip of attack then strength then attack again, or occasionally 2 sips of attack then 1 strength pretty much a 2:1 ratio though. hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.