Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if this is working for osrs again?

I pushed a fix for it last night but it hasn't been accepted yet, once they get around to looking at the update it will be working again. I also let Cloud know about what was causing the problem and once that is resolved I'll be able to go about reimplementing filtering out problematic NPC's by appearance which was causing the issue.

Tried using this to kill elves in elf city, but the thing is once they die, their bodies still remain there and still have a combat level. The bot will sometimes just wait around and think that it's still alive and try to kill them even though they're dead. Can you make it so that it can distinguish between dead and alive elves?

Tried using this to kill elves in elf city, but the thing is once they die, their bodies still remain there and still have a combat level. The bot will sometimes just wait around and think that it's still alive and try to kill them even though they're dead. Can you make it so that it can distinguish between dead and alive elves?

Thanks for letting me know, I'll need to gather some specific data on those elves and blacklist them as they seem to be a special case. I've just finished implementing boosts (potions etc.) so I'll get round to it.

Also I tried to use banking, but I don't think it works. The first time I tried it, I saved both areas and let it run, but it got stuck at setting up for like 20 seconds so I stopped it. The next time I loaded the previous set up, but it would just close. The banking area and the fighting area are in the same spot (sort of) and there are no obstructions between them.

I tried to make a new profile but when I tried that, it said "Invalid Profile"? I cant even startup the bot now.

I tried to make a new profile but when I tried that, it said "Invalid Profile"? I cant even startup the bot now.

A profile would only be invalid if it doesn't have any NPC's selected, make sure you have pressed add so they move over to the selected list.

@Ozzy , May I be so rude to ask you how you traverse from the banking location to the fighting location and back?

I guess it's not simply (psuedo code:) walkToArea.getCenterTile();

@Ozzy , May I be so rude to ask you how you traverse from the banking location to the fighting location and back?

I guess it's not simply (psuedo code:) walkToArea.getCenterTile();

I just have the user create bank area and then use a WebPath:

Code:
WebPath toBank = Traversal.getDefaultWeb().getPathBuilder().buildTo(bankArea);

The problem is that obstacles are not handled, so this is pretty limited at the moment.

I just have the user create bank area and then use a WebPath:

Code:
WebPath toBank = Traversal.getDefaultWeb().getPathBuilder().buildTo(bankArea);

The problem is that obstacles are not handled, so this is pretty limited at the moment.

Right, that's what I have been using as well ..

Java:
public static boolean walkToArea(final Area area) {
    final Coordinate destination = area.getRandomCoordinate();
    final WebPath path = Traversal.getDefaultWeb().getPathBuilder().buildTo(destination);
    return path != null && path.step(true);
}

Script is very hard to use around level 50 and need to find new monsters. Every monster that attacks first the script freaks out and takes 2-5mins to find the monster attacking him. Ontop of that it takes a very long while to find targets .

tim

Not sure if this was mentioned but any way to add gem bag support in the future?

Not sure if this was mentioned but any way to add gem bag support in the future?

I'll have to find out what that is.

@Ozzy
Are you thinking of adding a caged monster mode, so just ignore the check for isReachable?

Thanks for reminding me, I've been really busy lately but I'll add it ready for the next update.

Im trying to get this to work in nmz, so i just need it to stand there and use prayer pots when i get below 25 prayer.... but that function isn't seeming to work

@Ozzy can this script use regenerate to be able to camp while training?

Not currently, I'll look into it.

Im trying to get this to work in nmz, so i just need it to stand there and use prayer pots when i get below 25 prayer.... but that function isn't seeming to work

You need to have at least 1 selected target for the tasks to start up, couldn't you just add one of the creatures in nightmare zone (if you don't want to attack anything, just pick an NPC outside of your fight area or something)?

I did, i got all the NPC's in nmz added and it attacks them just fine, its just the prayer function isn't working.

I did, i got all the NPC's in nmz added and it attacks them just fine, its just the prayer function isn't working.

Just checked over the code and quick praying will only currently work for RS3, can you quick pray on OSRS?

Suggestion:

add (better?) support for multi combat areas in 07 since I feel like it's missing a lot of close targets already in combat in favor of going for the combatless target across the selection area.

Status
Not open for further replies.