Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't it seem weird to Jagex that we're middle clicking to create the areas? Is there any way you could make it so we can set the areas without enabling input? Similar to how draggable paints work or something? I know they probably wouldn't catch on to it any time soon, but once u get a a few hundred or so people doing it every time before they start to fight, I'm sure they would notice...

I understand what you mean, but I don't ever imagine they would be looking for that, my script is a drop in the ocean of current bots and there are too many factors involved. People will place different amounts of points with different time delays between placing them, in different areas and some people may place them once they've been logged in for an hour, others 2 hours and others may do so immediately after logging in.

I appreciate what you're saying and I could change the implementation but I don't think it poses a valid risk at the moment. (Especially once you can save profiles)

Also I've added alchemy (support for actionbar/no actionbar/staffs/runes etc. for both RS3/OSRS) and it's working well. I just need to try and improve looting and a few combat issues but that update should be uploaded and waiting for approval within a few hours.

Also I've added alchemy (support for actionbar/no actionbar/staffs/runes etc. for both RS3/OSRS) and it's working well. I just need to try and improve looting and a few combat issues but that update should be uploaded and waiting for approval within a few hours.
That was fast...lol... By including staffs, do u mean it will equip a staff from my inventory then re-equip my other weapons, or will I have to fight with the staff in order to use it for alching?

Hopefully the first thing, but if not, I can just use runes... Doesn't bother me... I don't buy fires on the ge anyways (can't believe they're 60gp...lol), and I have like 40k nats that I luckily traded from my old account right before it got hacked (most likely by RSBot) about 3 or 4 years ago... Then the account got a stat reset so I sold it on eBay for $50...lol... Had 99 RC, reset to 35... But still had 99 Thieving and Strength, and 98 WC and Fishing... And about 100-200mil worth of members items that I couldn't use at the time because I didn't have any income and Bonds weren't released yet... Don't know why I'm telling you all of this... Just typing what I'm thinking...lol

That was fast...lol... By including staffs, do u mean it will equip a staff from my inventory then re-equip my other weapons, or will I have to fight with the staff in order to use it for alching?

Hopefully the first thing, but if not, I can just use runes... Doesn't bother me... I don't buy fires on the ge anyways (can't believe they're 60gp...lol), and I have like 40k nats that I luckily traded from my old account right before it got hacked (most likely by RSBot) about 3 or 4 years ago... Then the account got a stat reset so I sold it on eBay for $50...lol... Had 99 RC, reset to 35... But still had 99 Thieving and Strength, and 98 WC and Fishing... And about 100-200mil worth of members items that I couldn't use at the time because I didn't have any income and Bonds weren't released yet... Don't know why I'm telling you all of this... Just typing what I'm thinking...lol

I've got it currently not checking for fire runes if you have a valid staff equipped but it won't toggle weapons so for now just use runes. I'll make it weapon switch but that's something I'd want to spend a bit of time on and I really want to get profile saving fixed. At least you'll be able to alch using runes until I'm done with that then.

Runes are perfectly fine with me for now...lol... And I doubt the looting issues will matter with Ankous since they're all trapped in a tiny little room...lol... Thanks for adding the support...

@Ozzy
It ain't got be any time soon, and of course u ain't gotta do anything u don't want to, but could u make it so we can add loot by id? I just almost (I got them myself... Luckily I was watching) missed 55 diamonds in a note because I didn't set it to pick up diamonds cuz my inv would get full if I did... Your script can't distinguish between noted items and un-noted ones... I do like just being able to type in the names, though, so maybe just add it as another option but keep the current method, too...

@Ozzy
It ain't got be any time soon, and of course u ain't gotta do anything u don't want to, but could u make it so we can add loot by id? I just almost (I got them myself... Luckily I was watching) missed 55 diamonds in a note because I didn't set it to pick up diamonds cuz my inv would get full if I did... Your script can't distinguish between noted items and un-noted ones... I do like just being able to type in the names, though, so maybe just add it as another option but keep the current method, too...

I'll have a go and see if I can fix the noted issue later, I don't really like looting by ID when you could just enter the name though.

I'll have a go and see if I can fix the noted issue later, I don't really like looting by ID when you could just enter the name though.
Maybe allow the user to select whether the item is noted or not when they add it to the list?

Maybe allow the user to select whether the item is noted or not when they add it to the list?

I'm not at home at the moment otherwise I'd check if there's something in the api to see if a ground/sprite item is noted, the problem is that noted items share names with non-noted items, so I'd need a way of distinguishing between the two.

I'm not at home at the moment otherwise I'd check if there's something in the api to see if a ground/sprite item is noted, the problem is that noted items share names with non-noted items, so I'd need a way of distinguishing between the two.
Hopefully u can figure something out... I wouldn't mind putting in ids... I already have lists of all the drops that I loot from the npcs I kill... But it might bother some other people, so whatever works...lol... Do whatever u think is best, and thanks for being awesome...

Hopefully u can figure something out... I wouldn't mind putting in ids... I already have lists of all the drops that I loot from the npcs I kill... But it might bother some other people, so whatever works...lol... Do whatever u think is best, and thanks for being awesome...

I think I'll just allow people to input ID's of noted items into the name box, I'll just find the ID's and pull them out once you start the script and then just check if your inventory contains the same ID (or isn't full) and loot if you do. That should be a temporary work around for the noted issue, unless I can find something in the api or think something up later.

Thanks for the suggestions, it helps a load. :)

ItemDefinition.get(groundItemId).getNotedId() == groundItemId;
If I remember correctly :p

The looting seems to work fine now. The only suggestion I have is to implement the unlockable abilities like the tendril abilities and death swiftness/sunshine.

The looting seems to work fine now. The only suggestion I have is to implement the unlockable abilities like the tendril abilities and death swiftness/sunshine.

Thanks for reminding me, I just went and got the data and added them. They'll be in for the next update which I'll upload in the next few hours.

Sometimes when its looting or even attacking, the thing will want to click on something kind of far away. It's on the edge of the screen so it'll just hover over it trying to get it. Maybe restrict the looting range within a few squares? or make an exception to check how long it's doing a certain action and if it's for more than say 10 seconds then it'll stop?

Sometimes when its looting or even attacking, the thing will want to click on something kind of far away. It's on the edge of the screen so it'll just hover over it trying to get it. Maybe restrict the looting range within a few squares? or make an exception to check how long it's doing a certain action and if it's for more than say 10 seconds then it'll stop?

Yea there does seem to be the occasional issue with visibility but it doesn't happen that often to me any more. If I come across the issue I'll look into it and see if there's anything I can do. The looting range is the same as your fighting range, so reduce your fight area size/tile radius under the area gui options.

I want to use Lumbridge Cows - Cowhide Banking in lumbridge because I am playing on a low level account. But I can not find the option Lumbridge Cows anymore... Where can I find it?

I want to use Lumbridge Cows - Cowhide Banking in lumbridge because I am playing on a low level account. But I can not find the option Lumbridge Cows anymore... Where can I find it?

Sorry but I've removed those profiles from the script as the plan is to make it possible for users to create their own and share them (you can do that at the moment) by creating custom bank/fight areas without having to ask me to make them. The problem is that you need to navigate past that gate which can be closed at times and at the moment that isn't possible without me making custom tasks for these profiles which isn't how I would like it to be. If you find an area with cows with a nearby bank without an obstacle you can just create the areas yourself and the bot will bank and return as necessary. You will also be able to save that profile soon and reuse it once I get chance to redo profile saving.

There's a video showing how to do that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.