Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, could you add an option to ignore monsters currently aggressive towards you? Trying to fight all of the monsters instead of fighting just the one you want makes some slayer tasks impossible.

That should be no problem either, however I'm only pushing fixes at the moment as I'm still cleaning up and making sure the profile builder works correctly. Your suggestions will come with the builder soon though.

@opticness Updated the profile's area, you'll see a difference when it is approved and live.

tim

Haven't been able to run it yet due to having to complete quest first but not sure if you can do it but for the cave horrors should add in the ability to use the magic notepaper on the masks therefore making them noted and ability to stay longer.

edit/ just ran the cave horror set up and it's kinda broke. It couldn't find the dungeon from the bank it ran far north so i manually took it there, Then it kept trying to attack my summon so i dismissed it, then it just stopped attacking when he was being attacked.

Last edited:
Script doesn't loot very well on the banking options... It killed like 20 cows and only looted 3 hides... Same thing at Hill Giants...

Also, on another note, could you allow custom looting on the banking options? I would like to loot more than just hides from cows... They sometimes drop air staves, which are currently worth more than hides... Same at Hill Giants... I don't want the bones, but want the roots and also any runes, charms, steel and addy arrows, steel platebodies, good herbs and seeds, and some items from the rare drop table...

Also, I didn't let it run long enough to bank even once (because it didn't loot), but if it doesn't already bank at the Combat Academy, could you make it bank there?

Haven't been able to run it yet due to having to complete quest first but not sure if you can do it but for the cave horrors should add in the ability to use the magic notepaper on the masks therefore making them noted and ability to stay longer.

edit/ just ran the cave horror set up and it's kinda broke. It couldn't find the dungeon from the bank it ran far north so i manually took it there, Then it kept trying to attack my summon so i dismissed it, then it just stopped attacking when he was being attacked.

The CaveHorrors profile doesn't bank, you have to start it in the cave.

Script doesn't loot very well on the banking options... It killed like 20 cows and only looted 3 hides... Same thing at Hill Giants...

Also, on another note, could you allow custom looting on the banking options? I would like to loot more than just hides from cows... They sometimes drop air staves, which are currently worth more than hides... Same at Hill Giants... I don't want the bones, but want the roots and also any runes, charms, steel and addy arrows, steel platebodies, good herbs and seeds, and some items from the rare drop table...

Also, I didn't let it run long enough to bank even once (because it didn't loot), but if it doesn't already bank at the Combat Academy, could you make it bank there?

It does bank at the combat academy and I'm not sure why it isn't looting correctly for you.

I've made it so that you can just make your own profiles, but I'm having a few problems and I want to do this right so I'll only be updating when I'm confident it is good to go.

The CaveHorrors profile doesn't bank, you have to start it in the cave.

It does bank at the combat academy and I'm not sure why it isn't looting correctly for you.

I've made it so that you can just make your own profiles, but I'm having a few problems and I want to do this right so I'll only be updating when I'm confident it is good to go.

Thanks for the reply and that sounds great... I'll mess around with it a bit more to see if it was just something I did that causes it to not loot... Can't wait for the update... Script is amazing for power training...

But, there are bugs with the "Wait after kill for loot" option... I'm assuming it's just cuz some monsters have longer death animations, but (at Fire Giants, at least), it will kill one, walk to another, then walk back to get the loot, then walk back to the kill the other... Hope that sentence isn't too confusing...lol

Thanks for the reply and that sounds great... I'll mess around with it a bit more to see if it was just something I did that causes it to not loot... Can't wait for the update... Script is amazing for power training...

But, there are bugs with the "Wait after kill for loot" option... I'm assuming it's just cuz some monsters have longer death animations, but (at Fire Giants, at least), it will kill one, walk to another, then walk back to get the loot, then walk back to the kill the other... Hope that sentence isn't too confusing...lol

Yeah I get you and I knew that would cause some probs, I'll need to try and think up another way of going about it. At the moment what it does is detects when an NPC dies, creates an area around where it died and then waits until loot appears in that area (or it stops waiting after a certain amount of time if no loot has appeared).

This wouldn't completely fix the problem, but you could make it so it will only pick up loot if the player is not moving... That way, at least it won't run back to it if it already clicked another enemy...

Here's a video showing how you will be able to make your own profiles (so you don't have to keep refilling the GUI) in the next update, I still need to add a few more options and clean everything up but I should be able to upload this soon. In the video I show how you could make a falador guards profile that banks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's a video showing how you will be able to make your own profiles (so you don't have to keep refilling the GUI) in the next update, I still need to add a few more options and clean everything up but I should be able to upload this soon. In the video I show how you could make a falador guards profile that banks.

That area tool is really cool, could you possibly create a dev tool which lets you click and drag like that? I think it would be very helpful for developers. (y)

Been having trouble with looting when the bot attempts to loot the camera just spins till the loot disappears then it continues to fight . Tried all the different looting setting all have the same result

First off, I lol'd at the music...

But, on topic, this looks absolutely amazing... Really love it... Can't wait to not play more RS!!!

Looking great mate!

You may want to implement this on the front page

c2sjp.jpg
2d6wlts.jpg

1 hour proggie and profits... I banked and ate for myself (using action bar to eat, but paused script to bank)... Did this mostly just to see what could be expected of the new update... BTW, I started with 43 Tokkul...

Hey Ozzy, is it possible to have it only attack certain LEVELs of monsters?

For instance, there's level 25 experiments and level 51 ones. The level 51 ones you can't kill, but with this script it'll continue trying to attack it (looking VERY bot-like and wasting time)

Hey Ozzy, is it possible to have it only attack certain LEVELs of monsters?

For instance, there's level 25 experiments and level 51 ones. The level 51 ones you can't kill, but with this script it'll continue trying to attack it (looking VERY bot-like and wasting time)

That's weird, does it have the "Attack" option when you try to interact with it? It shouldn't be attempting to attack if not.

It does have the attack option, just that when you click on it it gives you a message saying "You don't have the heart to kill that poor creature again"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.