Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thank you so much! the update increased my kill rate by about 30%. Only thing is it gets kind of laggy now, but overall it works great.

Edit: Sometimes it targets a nearby npc/a monster that I don't want to kill. Not a big deal, but kind of irksome.

Yes thank you so much! the update increased my kill rate by about 30%. Only thing is it gets kind of laggy now, but overall it works great.

Edit: Sometimes it targets a nearby npc/a monster that I don't want to kill. Not a big deal, but kind of irksome.

No problem, I just wanted to get the initial version out and I'll work on making it more efficient ready for the next update.

Also @opticness the falador guards profile should be ready to go now.

@Furor You were right, I did miss those exp trackers, should be corrected now though :D.

Thanks again for all the suggestions and feedback.

Just kind of runs back and forth, highlights 1 npc doesn't click then runs to other site. over and over, maybe gets a kill or two in

Just kind of runs back and forth, highlights 1 npc doesn't click then runs to other site. over and over, maybe gets a kill or two in

Is this the tag mode you're talking about? if so, what NPC? I imagine it varies depending on how they attack, if they aggro towards you etc and I could do with testing it with a range of different NPC's.

@Barry Wang I've pushed an update which should hopefully speed things up and reduce the lag you were experiencing, it will be available later today.

Last edited:
The lag is definitely better now, but I think it still tags the wrong monster from time to time. Not sure why but maybe it's the target nearest monsters function? I don't really know.

The lag is definitely better now, but I think it still tags the wrong monster from time to time. Not sure why but maybe it's the target nearest monsters function? I don't really know.

I missed a filter out on the query I use to find monsters to tag and that was causing that problem, really stupid on my part but it's resolved now and the next update will correct it when it is approved. Sorry! :D

The script works like a charm now. It's almost lifelike now ._. I get about the same rates using this and manual attacking lol. A little nitpick is that the script will sometimes click on a monster after it's dead during the death animation which is somewhat detectable? Also a few days ago I think the bot got stuck trying to pick up something noted and it couldn't quite get it. It was a little off screen and it just twisted the camera over and over. I can't recreate it now but the problem still might be there. Also when picking up noted items it sometimes scrolls over the edge of the note, but not quite getting to the note. It lasts for about 1-2 seconds until finally finding it. This might be a bot api problem, so I'm not sure what you can do though. Maybe implement more right clicks into the script to pick up the item? I notice that the script mostly uses left clicks to pick up items.

The script works like a charm now. It's almost lifelike now ._. I get about the same rates using this and manual attacking lol. A little nitpick is that the script will sometimes click on a monster after it's dead during the death animation which is somewhat detectable? Also a few days ago I think the bot got stuck trying to pick up something noted and it couldn't quite get it. It was a little off screen and it just twisted the camera over and over. I can't recreate it now but the problem still might be there. Also when picking up noted items it sometimes scrolls over the edge of the note, but not quite getting to the note. It lasts for about 1-2 seconds until finally finding it. This might be a bot api problem, so I'm not sure what you can do though. Maybe implement more right clicks into the script to pick up the item? I notice that the script mostly uses left clicks to pick up items.

I'll have a look to see what I could personally do to improve some of that, it might mean creating some custom models for a few tricky items. I've just finished the basic implementation of the profile builder, which lets you save a custom profile to an xml file which you can then share with others or load to save having to enter settings all over again.

Here's a picture of how it is at the moment:

oIRJcBS.png

I still need to improve the interface and work on a tool which will let people create custom areas which aren't circular, which is what it currently does.

Could you add in 'caged monster' mode? Basically it would just ignore the check for reachable so it could fight caged monsters (y).

The falador guard killer is working great; however, it doesn't seem to be looting anymore. At the initial update it was, but it's just killing them now.

The falador guard killer is working great; however, it doesn't seem to be looting anymore. At the initial update it was, but it's just killing them now.

Just gave it a test and it's looting for me, if the issue persists could you please let me know all of your selected options in case there's a conflict somewhere?

Just gave it a test and it's looting for me, if the issue persists could you please let me know all of your selected options in case there's a conflict somewhere?
All of the options are the standard options, I've swapped between targeting 1-5 and nothing. I just ran an account in legacy and it looted a few of the kills, but left 2, then started looting again. I think part of the problem might be that the bot tries to kill a few guards before looting the bones, and this causes it to forget about looting them.

After running a little bit more, it seems to only get about 50% of the bones.

EDIT: I think I found the problem. In the image below, you can see the items up top that he's gotten the bones from, the ones below that he hasn't. In the looting it seems to only loot things that are further north, and not "inside" the castle. The only problem is, half or more of the guards tend to walk around inside.
ScreenShot2015-01-28at21902PM_zps543cdf4a.png

Last edited:
All of the options are the standard options, I've swapped between targeting 1-5 and nothing. I just ran an account in legacy and it looted a few of the kills, but left 2, then started looting again. I think part of the problem might be that the bot tries to kill a few guards before looting the bones, and this causes it to forget about looting them.

After running a little bit more, it seems to only get about 50% of the bones.

EDIT: I think I found the problem. In the image below, you can see the items up top that he's gotten the bones from, the ones below that he hasn't. In the looting it seems to only loot things that are further north, and not "inside" the castle. The only problem is, half or more of the guards tend to walk around inside.
ScreenShot2015-01-28at21902PM_zps543cdf4a.png

Thanks a bunch, it looks like the area is a bit off. I'll correct that and update it.

Also, could you add an option to ignore monsters currently aggressive towards you? Trying to fight all of the monsters instead of fighting just the one you want makes some slayer tasks impossible.

Also, could you add an option to ignore monsters currently aggressive towards you? Trying to fight all of the monsters instead of fighting just the one you want makes some slayer tasks impossible.
Rorarii? Can't you just select Roraius and put off auto-retaliate?

Status
Not open for further replies.