Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
You need to enter the exact name but it isn't case sensitive

It doesn't work. I enter the full name of the keys, they're with capitals, but it doesn't pick them up. Perhaps you can also add a counter to fill out a minimum value of drops to pick up.

It doesn't work. I enter the full name of the keys, they're with capitals, but it doesn't pick them up. Perhaps you can also add a counter to fill out a minimum value of drops to pick up.

I did some testing and I've sent you a link to a video.

jay

yea mine loots, but it doesn't use prayer :/ and i dont want to take food to rorarius..... does yours turn on soul split?

yea mine loots, but it doesn't use prayer :/ and i dont want to take food to rorarius..... does yours turn on soul split?

I've found the problem, sorry about that and I have fixed it ready for the next update.

A temporary fix is to set your prayer points top up value to higher than half your max prayer points (4100 if you have 8000 prayer points for example) the script will then enable soul split when you fall below 60-65% health and leave it active until you are healed.

For some reason the script always thinks the soulsplit option is on. I set my quick prayers to turmoil/soulsplit and as soon as the script starts, it'll just turn off soulsplit. I want soul split to always be on, but it doesn't allow me to. Also the script will not do anything if quick prayers are on and I don't have them on at the beginning of the script.

For some reason the script always thinks the soulsplit option is on. I set my quick prayers to turmoil/soulsplit and as soon as the script starts, it'll just turn off soulsplit. I want soul split to always be on, but it doesn't allow me to. Also the script will not do anything if quick prayers are on and I don't have them on at the beginning of the script.

I found that toggling soulsplit allowed me to stay in most spots for much longer but I guess that's not always best for everyone and I should add an option for it, I've pushed an update which should fix the quick prayer issue, it's just waiting approval.

I'm using a demon horn necklace+bone crusher so prayer for me is not an issue as I kill monsters really fast. Also could you implement tagging multiple monsters at once and letting auto retaliate do some work?

I'm using a demon horn necklace+bone crusher so prayer for me is not an issue as I kill monsters really fast. Also could you implement tagging multiple monsters at once and letting auto retaliate do some work?

I'll work on it, thanks for the suggestion.

Could you make a mode where the bot attacks multiple monsters at once? Like tag 3-4 monsters and then let auto retaliate do most of the work? I tried to set the bot to target 3 monsters at once, but it wasn't really working for me. This would really help out exp rates at certain monsters and I feel is more fluid and human like than just attacking one monster at once.

Is this the sort of thing you're after? At the moment I've got it tagging and maintaining aggro of an amount of npc's of your choice.

Might want to fullscreen it to see what's going on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I noticed that its trying to run across the stronghold of security to a place that isn't accessible. It was working recently but I'm just getting this weird behavior now. I am using a very small fighting radius too.

I noticed that its trying to run across the stronghold of security to a place that isn't accessible. It was working recently but I'm just getting this weird behavior now. I am using a very small fighting radius too.

Weird, I haven't changed any code related to that and any NPC is only classed as valid if it is in the designated area and reachable() returns true.

What about loot?

I don't call reachable on loot but it is only valid if it's in the designated fight area, I could add that call though, do you find it's trying to loot in areas that are unreachable, is that what the status says?

I don't call reachable on loot but it is only valid if it's in the designated fight area, I could add that call though, do you find it's trying to loot in areas that are unreachable, is that what the status says?
And it looks like it's trying to run to a drop, but I don't see any drops on my minimap. Assuming fight area is in radius, I don't think it would of been in range, but I switched worlds so it's possible and it stopped happening, so it must have been a drop at the very edge. Calling reachable on loot would be good though.

And it looks like it's trying to run to a drop, but I don't see any drops on my minimap. Assuming fight area is in radius, I don't think it would of been in range, but I switched worlds so it's possible and it stopped happening, so it must have been a drop at the very edge. Calling reachable on loot would be good though.

I'll add that and yeah the number you enter for fight region is the radius of a circular area with the player's location at start as the centre.

Also, I think the script is forgetting to calculate range/mage XP.

Would be nice to also be able to alch drops, this can increase XP/h at lesser demons from 100k/h to 145k/h and increase money/h.

Status
Not open for further replies.