Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had no internet for 5 days and it all most killed me, but I survived and will work on the suggestions mentioned below :)

Could you make a mode where the bot attacks multiple monsters at once? Like tag 3-4 monsters and then let auto retaliate do most of the work? I tried to set the bot to target 3 monsters at once, but it wasn't really working for me. This would really help out exp rates at certain monsters and I feel is more fluid and human like than just attacking one monster at once.

That's possible, however I rarely do that when I play legit.

the script works really well it just doesn't have a paint anymore for some reason lol
It had paint for me just 10 minutes ago.
But I don't like how it rarely picks up loot, even in periods of waiting for monster spawns.

That's strange, is the paint still gone? I'll improve looting.

Could you possibly add a Rejuvenate option for RS3 users? This would need to equip a shield, activate the ability and switch back to the item unequipped.

Sure thing.

it would be great if ur paint was a bit more informative like current lvl levels gained time till next level stuff like that :p

My paint is basic I know, I'll improve that., thanks for the feedback.

One thing that could really save on time is loading loot from a file. This is fairly easy to do, just use this:

Code:
List<String> lines = Files.readAllLines(yourFilePath, charset);
String[] arr = lines.toArray(new String[lines.size()]);
Just make the file path user home and the text file "loot.txt". This will save a ton of time with a little bit of work.
@Ozzy

I didn't realise we were allowed to save and access files, cool suggestion, I'll add that.

What I would like to see is,

Own profiles(that I can save)
Pots support(all pots including flasks and super melee potions etc.)
Eat for loot(eats when no space in inv)
option pick up anything above 4k.
wait for loot(ASAP please)
Option to pick "golden beams"

Bugs:
It doesnt pick up selected items that are stack able when inv is full(like charms or coins)
It doesnt attack closest npc for some reason

The profiles will require a fair bit of work but I'll consider doing that.
Pots will be relatively simple to add.
Adding an option to prioritise loot space over food is now on my to-do list.
I'll add that option sure, I had it working locally not long ago.
Waiting for loot should be available next update.
What are golden beams?

I know of the stacking issue, I have no idea why it wouldn't be attacking the closest npc, I'll look into it.

It doesn't click a prayer potion, just hovers on them, then moves on to next prayer potions, and so on.

Is this still happening?

I think the looting should be improved. The script missed a golden beam for me, but overall it's pretty solid. Made almost 300m so far in the past week and a half.

I have no idea what golden beams are, what are they? I'll work on improving the looting.

12 year old normie
Looting should indeed be improved. Prioritize it over attacking monsters.

Update out

- Greatly improved ability usage (will now prioritise ultimate > threshold > basics, no matter what the order is on the bar), healing abilities will now be top priority although I only have the saradomin godswords ability added at the moment.
- Added the ability to wait for loot to drop after kills
- Added quick prayer usage
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary code which should improve speed although I don't think that was an issue, but it makes it easier for me to update in the future
- Looting is now prioritised over getting new targets, with a customisable option for priorities coming soon.
- Improved soulsplit usage (toggling on/off when we don't need healing anymore)

Thanks for all the feedback, hopefully there are no bugs I've missed in this update.

12 year old normie
- Greatly improved ability usage (will now prioritise ultimate > threshold > basics, no matter what the order is on the bar), healing abilities will now be top priority although I only have the saradomin godswords ability added at the moment.

Can you add the Guthix Blessing as heal ability too?

And thanks for the fixes and new stuff Ozzy. :)

12 year old normie
Doesn't open for me either.

Seems like it's not a personal problem.

Edit: fixed

Doesn't open for me either.

Seems like it's not a personal problem.

I'm powerless to revert the update or ask what may have caused this issue until Cloud comes online, I have the error and I'll do what I can as soon as possible, sorry.

Code:
Exception in thread "Bot-MassFighter" (09:11:22) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
scripts/MassFighter/GUI/Main
(09:11:22)      at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.new(m:147)
(09:11:22)      at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onStart(m:60)
(09:11:22)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(f
tb:25)
(09:11:22)      at a.aI.run(hlb:7)
(09:11:22) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scripts.MassFighter.GUI.
Main
(09:11:22)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
(09:11:22)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
(09:11:22)      at a.Ln.loadClass(dgb:208)
(09:11:22)      ... 4 more

Could you please help me out when you see this @Cloud?

Last edited:
12 year old normie
I'm powerless to revert the update or ask what may have caused this issue until Cloud comes online, I have the error and I'll do what I can as soon as possible, sorry.

Code:
Exception in thread "Bot-MassFighter" (09:11:22) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
scripts/MassFighter/GUI/Main
(09:11:22)      at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.new(m:147)
(09:11:22)      at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onStart(m:60)
(09:11:22)      at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(f
tb:25)
(09:11:22)      at a.aI.run(hlb:7)
(09:11:22) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scripts.MassFighter.GUI.
Main
(09:11:22)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
(09:11:22)      at a.Ln.loadClass(dgb:208)
(09:11:22)      ... 4 more

Could you please help me out when you see this @Cloud?

No worries, lets just hope it gets fixed fast. :)

I use

Code:
SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
            public void run() {
                gui = new GUI();
                gui.setVisible(true);
            }
        });

mine works fine

when i start it up it it gives some wierd error happands every time even after restarting

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scripts/MassFighter/GUI/Main
at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.char(n:86)
at scripts.MassFighter.MassFighter.onStart(n:17)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:25)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scripts.MassFighter.GUI.Main
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at a.Ln.loadClass(dgb:208)
... 4 more

jay

Hi im trying to use the bot at rorarius, it works if i dont enable soulsplit/quick prayers, but if i enable them it doesn't attack :/. I have a full invent of prayer flask (6)

12 year old normie
Hi im trying to use the bot at rorarius, it works if i dont enable soulsplit/quick prayers, but if i enable them it doesn't attack :/. I have a full invent of prayer flask (6)

Does yours loot? If I try to set up at Rorarii it doesn't loot the keystones. Are the lootnames case sensitive? Or can you fill out 'key' and it will pick up any item with the word key in it? @Ozzy

http://prntscr.com/5vy16c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.