Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a mode where the bot attacks multiple monsters at once? Like tag 3-4 monsters and then let auto retaliate do most of the work? I tried to set the bot to target 3 monsters at once, but it wasn't really working for me. This would really help out exp rates at certain monsters and I feel is more fluid and human like than just attacking one monster at once.

the script works really well it just doesn't have a paint anymore for some reason lol

isn't hellhounds better exp than dust devils/?
I'm trying hellhounds right now i was doing fire giants and getting 130k/h the problem is now the script has no pain so i have no idea what I'm getting at hellhounds lol

It had paint for me just 10 minutes ago.

But I don't like how it rarely picks up loot, even in periods of waiting for monster spawns.

Could you possibly add a Rejuvenate option for RS3 users? This would need to equip a shield, activate the ability and switch back to the item unequipped.

2d15xxz.png

it would be great if ur paint was a bit more informative like current lvl levels gained time till next level stuff like that :p

I'm getting 355k/hour at hellhounds with a saradomin godsword and full bandos...

One thing that could really save on time is loading loot from a file. This is fairly easy to do, just use this:

Code:
List<String> lines = Files.readAllLines(yourFilePath, charset);
String[] arr = lines.toArray(new String[lines.size()]);

Just make the file path user home and the text file "loot.txt". This will save a ton of time with a little bit of work.

@Ozzy

What I would like to see is,

Own profiles(that I can save)
Pots support(all pots including flasks and super melee potions etc.)
Eat for loot(eats when no space in inv)
option pick up anything above 4k.
wait for loot(ASAP please)
Option to pick "golden beams"

Bugs:
It doesnt pick up selected items that are stack able when inv is full(like charms or coins)
It doesnt attack closest npc for some reason

Last edited:
12 year old normie
It doesn't click a prayer potion, just hovers on them, then moves on to next prayer potions, and so on.

I think the looting should be improved. The script missed a golden beam for me, but overall it's pretty solid. Made almost 300m so far in the past week and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.