Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mage Training Arena

Script works flawlessly. - I did find it to get stuck once though, meanwhile in running animation hitting a mage lvl mid run on Teleknetic. Bot would not continue before after i pressed spacebar.

Script works flawlessly. - I did find it to get stuck once though, meanwhile in running animation hitting a mage lvl mid run on Teleknetic. Bot would not continue before after i pressed spacebar.
Oh thats a pain. Its the thing where your traversal destination is set but you're not moving because the level up cancelled it. I can fix that, thanks for letting me know

If you hadn't caught it manually, the bot would have stopped automatically after 5 minutes as a no-action failsafe

Had 2 crashes today. I can provide the logs for it. First because of the Valemore update i believe, the second im not sure why, got the error message and report now notification.

Couldnt find your discord link so im writing it here.

Third one.

I will refrain from using for the time being.

Attachments

• mage_training_arena_main_2_20032024_092851.log
    191 bytes · Views: 1
  • mage_training_arena_main_2_20032024_181432.log
    570 bytes · Views: 1
  • mage_training_arena_main_2_20032024_183634.log
    669 bytes · Views: 1
Had 2 crashes today. I can provide the logs for it. First because of the Valemore update i believe, the second im not sure why, got the error message and report now notification.

Couldnt find your discord link so im writing it here.

Third one.

I will refrain from using for the time being.
Refund sent, but none of these have a bot error. Seems your client is crashing, you'll have to restart both clients and if that still isn't working, your PC

Interface bot not appear, please refund my 1 hour

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-03 061638.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-03 061638.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 3
Interface bot not appear, please refund my 1 hour
Refunds can be requested via the Sessions Panel, and are issued at the Bot Author's discretion. Please note that refunds are limited and exceptions can not be made, so be mindful when submitting your request.

Submitting a request will open a new forum conversation between you and the Bot Author. Be sure to provide adequate information when submitting your request, such as:
A detailed description of the problem you encountered
Any relevant logs (see !logs command)