Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mage Training Arena

Alchemist is kinda scuffed. It's collecting 4x of each item before it even begins to alch and because of that it ends up with a full invent of "useless" items and has to drop them all.

Alchemist is kinda scuffed. It's collecting 4x of each item before it even begins to alch and because of that it ends up with a full invent of "useless" items and has to drop them all.

The amount it collects prior to alching is randomised (1-4). Having leftovers isn't an issue because on the next rotation it can start alching them. For a bot this should be quicker then grab one alch one. The only problem I can foresee is if you are an UIM and have no invent space - then yes it has to drop them.

Let me know what you think would be better and I can have another look at it. Just during initial testing I found collecting >= 1 was better.

The amount it collects prior to alching is randomised (1-4). Having leftovers isn't an issue because on the next rotation it can start alching them. For a bot this should be quicker then grab one alch one. The only problem I can foresee is if you are an UIM and have no invent space - then yes it has to drop them.

Let me know what you think would be better and I can have another look at it. Just during initial testing I found collecting >= 1 was better.

I watched it for a bit - I never saw the bot collect less than 4 items before proceeding to alch 1 before restocking to 4 again. Effectively the bot is doing the 1 at a time method while clogging up the invent and eventually having to waste time dropping it + losing a lot time clicking. Walk in a room with other people running the bot and there's always items on the ground. It would be fine if the bot collected 4 items then alched them all before proceeding to restock. The bot managed to get ~600 pts in 5 hours and, while I understand that bots aren't mean to be the hallmarks of efficiency, I did the rest of the points I needed manually and managed 300 in ~ 1 hour

The telekinetic & enchantment rooms are amazing and I would pay 12 cents an hour for those, but definitely not alchemist.

I watched it for a bit - I never saw the bot collect less than 4 items before proceeding to alch 1 before restocking to 4 again. Effectively the bot is doing the 1 at a time method while clogging up the invent and eventually having to waste time dropping it + losing a lot time clicking. Walk in a room with other people running the bot and there's always items on the ground. It would be fine if the bot collected 4 items then alched them all before proceeding to restock. The bot managed to get ~600 pts in 5 hours and, while I understand that bots aren't mean to be the hallmarks of efficiency, I did the rest of the points I needed manually and managed 300 in ~ 1 hour

The telekinetic & enchantment rooms are amazing and I would pay 12 cents an hour for those, but definitely not alchemist.

Yeah that's not right. Any RL plugins by chance?
I'll go run it now and see if I can replicate

Here is a minute long version of me running it
https://i.imgur.com/fGC4z0n.mp4
I'll work on speeding up grabbing the item from the cupboard itself, no player spam clicks that slowly. I'll also reduce max items to 3 from 4. But it is working as I initially intended, alches when it contains (1-4) of an item

Last edited:
hey buddy, had a holdup on the bot, was doing fine for a while and ive used it before no issues, but this time it got stuck when trying to reset the telegrab room maze, aswell as camera spamming, added the log, any chance for a refund on the 3h that it got stuck?.... ill continue using it and let you know of any other problems

Attachments

• mage_training_arena_ironman_14052023_082218.log
    684.9 KB · Views: 1
hey buddy, had a holdup on the bot, was doing fine for a while and ive used it before no issues, but this time it got stuck when trying to reset the telegrab room maze, aswell as camera spamming, added the log, any chance for a refund on the 3h that it got stuck?.... ill continue using it and let you know of any other problems

So that looks like an issue with the client failing to interact with the game. The "Yes please!" chat dialog option existed, but it just never selected it. I've seen interactions on bots fail when you manually pause the bot and interact with runelite then alt tab back out and resume the bot. I don't know why it occurs, maybe Party could shed some light here, but just make sure you keep mouse+keyboard disabled and ensure the bot still interacts with the game after you alt tab out.

I'll add a failsafe to stop the bot if we don't interact with anything for 5 minutes. Refund also sent, sorry about that

I ran the bot for 4 hours in the alchemist room, it got me about 130 points.
It suddenly stopped because it said I didnt have the right magic lvl for alching?
It's a bit slow with the searches and the alches. Could you make the bot drop items on the ground to pick up later when the price is right?
I got charged for the 8mins over 4 hour mark

Attachments

• mage_training_arena_sure_26062023_194350.log
    967.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I ran the bot for 4 hours in the alchemist room, it got me about 130 points.
It suddenly stopped because it said I didnt have the right magic lvl for alching?
It's a bit slow with the searches and the alches. Could you make the bot drop items on the ground to pick up later when the price is right?
I got charged for the 8mins over 4 hour mark
Hmm weird. Something funky with the game returning your mage as 0. I'll add a failsafe for checking mage level

Hmm weird. Something funky with the game returning your mage as 0. I'll add a failsafe for checking mage level

I ran the bot again for 6 hours, that got me about 400 points. On 6 hours the bot did 1400 High Alchemy casts
It stopped because: ''Bot Stopped: Start the bot on normal spellbook''
Tried to upload the log but file size to large so I copied last part of it.

05:59:56 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)
05:59:59 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:03 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:03 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:03 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:07 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:07 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:07 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:11 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:11 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:12 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 5, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:16 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Search$' 'null' on Cupboard [3360, 9636, 2]
06:00:16 [DEBUG] [ MenuItem] Desired target was Cupboard [3360, 9636, 2] but actual target was InterfaceComponent [218, 22]
06:00:16 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Cupboard [3360, 9636, 2] using remote model
06:00:16 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(674, 317)
06:00:21 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Search$' 'null' on Cupboard [3369, 9636, 2]
06:00:22 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Cupboard [3369, 9636, 2] using remote model
06:00:22 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(629, 595)
06:00:25 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Search$' 'null' on Cupboard [3369, 9636, 2]
06:00:25 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Cupboard [3369, 9636, 2] using remote model
06:00:25 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(660, 386)
06:00:29 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:29 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:29 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Adamant kiteshield, quantity: 1, index: 7, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:36 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:36 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:36 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Rune longsword, quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:42 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:42 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:43 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Rune longsword, quantity: 1, index: 4, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:49 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:49 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:49 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Rune longsword, quantity: 1, index: 10, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:56 [INFO ] [ Magic] Activating HIGH_LEVEL_ALCHEMY with action Cast
06:00:56 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' '^High Level Alchemy$' on InterfaceComponent [218, 40]
06:00:56 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Cast$' 'null' on SpriteItem(name:Rune longsword, quantity: 1, index: 11, origin: INVENTORY)
06:00:57 [INFO ] [ RuneMate] Bot Stopped: Start the bot on normal spellbook
06:00:57 [INFO ] [ AbstractBot] Start the bot on normal spellbook