Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mage Training Arena

Love the bot. Curious if there would be a way to put a minimum HP threshold to eat for when in graveyard room. HP tends to dip a little too close to 4 - 8hp range than I'd like before switches to peaches to eat.

Love the bot. Curious if there would be a way to put a minimum HP threshold to eat for when in graveyard room. HP tends to dip a little too close to 4 - 8hp range than I'd like before switches to peaches to eat.
Mhh would that mean your account is 20hp? At which point would be optimal to eat in that case?

I added some tweaks to compensate for low hp builds

Last edited:
Mhh would that mean your account is 20hp? At which point would be optimal to eat in that case?

I added some tweaks to compensate for low hp builds
Thank you <3

Specifically for the acc I saw this on had a 66 lvl hp. 90% of the time I'd say it would eat around 20-24 hp mark. The other 10% it would dip like described.

started with 10 lobs in inventory, why did it keep banking and withdrawing 3 dwarven rock cakes?

also- telekinetic room just straight up is not working.

Last edited:
started with 10 lobs in inventory, why did it keep banking and withdrawing 3 dwarven rock cakes?

also- telekinetic room just straight up is not working.
Can you send me logs? Why is the room straight up not working? It sounds like you'll need to restart your clients

Can you send me logs? Why is the room straight up not working? It sounds like you'll need to restart your clients

I go in the room, it clicks the "observe" view and just spins and it ends up hiding the guardian so it cant even tele it

EDIT: i restarted runelite/RM and it seems okay for now. sorry about that, i will post logs if it happens again.

EDIT2: alright it is stuck again and just spinning in circles and doing nothing else... when it goes into the "observe" view, it spins the map in circles and the player ends up out of sight of the npc that telegrab is used on

EDIT3: fullscreening and completely hiding the chat bar seemed to fix it for now

like i said previously though when i was in graveyard it wasnt picking up bones or eating food at all. when it finally left MTA to bank it took out rock cakes for some reason

Last edited:
I go in the room, it clicks the "observe" view and just spins and it ends up hiding the guardian so it cant even tele it

EDIT: i restarted runelite/RM and it seems okay for now. sorry about that, i will post logs if it happens again.

EDIT2: alright it is stuck again and just spinning in circles and doing nothing else... when it goes into the "observe" view, it spins the map in circles and the player ends up out of sight of the npc that telegrab is used on

EDIT3: fullscreening and completely hiding the chat bar seemed to fix it for now

like i said previously though when i was in graveyard it wasnt picking up bones or eating food at all. when it finally left MTA to bank it took out rock cakes for some reason
Mhh, strange. Can you try a runelite profile with no plugins for me? Or even if possible you can try use the default OSRS client

I am trying to reproduce now
Works for me in both resizable and fixed :eek:

I understand what went wrong with your food in graveyard I'll send a refund now

Last edited:
@michael5555 bot is working great so far. I'm really confused where the break settings are though?

Edit: Found it on the tasks! Not the best break system though, I'm not sure how long points take to accumulate so I don't know how many points to get before a break