Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far from my testing, to avoid a ban it is best to use AFK mode with antiban disabled and powerfishing enabled. Once you can fish leaping fish move to them.

Okay thanks. I will bot everyday for around 7-8 hours until i reach 99 fishing. I will update you if I will get a ban. Since this account is made purely for botting purposes, I can do some testing to see how long it will take for Jagex to ban me.

Hey,

I've been using this on and off to supplement my real gametime. It works just perfect in my opinion, but I would like to request a feature addition: cooking. It would be just perfect if I could fill upp my inventory, drop on fish. Cut down a tree and light it and then cook the whole inventory and then drop it or bank it.

Do you think this might be possible?

Hey,

I've been using this on and off to supplement my real gametime. It works just perfect in my opinion, but I would like to request a feature addition: cooking. It would be just perfect if I could fill upp my inventory, drop on fish. Cut down a tree and light it and then cook the whole inventory and then drop it or bank it.

Do you think this might be possible?
i made an AllINOne like this a long time ago but something was detected so i have not tried again since :(. Not something I currently have time to do sorry.

depositing the lobsters in the deposit box near the monks in port Sarim is a bit laggy. otherwise this is the best bot for fishing and banking (4stars)

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Hey man, I tried restarting the bot as you said in your response to my review but it still gets hooked on the dialogue options for Karamja ship captain and customs officer.

Nevermind, now it doesn't get hooked up the dialogue for some reason, not sure what fixed it but thanks anyway!

Been using this for about a week, awesome bot but the anti ban and visual commentary has stopped working just always states ‘Loading’. The camera has stopped turning, anti ban feature doesn’t seem to kick in. This only started happening since yesterday? Any ideas?

is there any way I can get this to stop dropping my tuna when I'm fishing for swordfish at the guild? ***update*** I figured it out nevermind lol***

Last edited:
@blisterz You probably have already been asked this already so apologies for being lazy but could you add Barb village banking at edgeville? i personally think this is one of the best fish bots out there. Love the work keep it up!

depositing the lobsters in the deposit box near the monks in port Sarim is a bit laggy. otherwise this is the best bot for fishing and banking (4stars)
I've seen this issue also. But it is odd as it comes and goes. This will take a re-write of the interactions task which I currently do not have time to do. After this semester ends I'll work on it (Mid-December).

the bot always has a hard time in karamja it keeps restarting the conversation to go on the boat
I've seen this issue also. But it is odd as it comes and goes. This will take a re-write of the interactions task which I currently do not have time to do. After this semester ends I'll work on it (Mid-December).

Hey man, I tried restarting the bot as you said in your response to my review but it still gets hooked on the dialogue options for Karamja ship captain and customs officer.

Nevermind, now it doesn't get hooked up the dialogue for some reason, not sure what fixed it but thanks anyway!
It will return at some point haha. I'm not exactly sure what causes it but I think its Runescape server lag. If the dialog takes a long time to load the bot will restart the dialog.

Been using this for about a week, awesome bot but the anti ban and visual commentary has stopped working just always states ‘Loading’. The camera has stopped turning, anti ban feature doesn’t seem to kick in. This only started happening since yesterday? Any ideas?
Very odd. Try a full PC restart and try again.

is there any way I can get this to stop dropping my tuna when I'm fishing for swordfish at the guild? ***update*** I figured it out nevermind lol***
Yep, just set it to fish Tuna ;D

@blisterz You probably have already been asked this already so apologies for being lazy but could you add Barb village banking at edgeville? i personally think this is one of the best fish bots out there. Love the work keep it up!
I would. Its fairly easy to do. I'll try to get to that this week, hopefully.

Help please..I can't even get this working..??

I've had no issue with other bots but this one won't work at all. I open it up, start instance and tick the options... trying to fish South of Lumbridge so select the fish my level is able to fish, then select 'Powerfish Any Location' and it just says 'Loading' indefinitely, nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks.

Help please..I can't even get this working..??

I've had no issue with other bots but this one won't work at all. I open it up, start instance and tick the options... trying to fish South of Lumbridge so select the fish my level is able to fish, then select 'Powerfish Any Location' and it just says 'Loading' indefinitely, nothing happens. Any ideas? Thanks.
I got this problem too, im on Catherby and trying to fisihng but it always say Loading...

Update: It works well in Draynor for me. Maybe there is just issues at a few other fishing spots that need looking at...?

Update 2: Doesn't work when I just have a fishing rod, the options of fish I want isn't there either.

Last edited:
Every now and again the break handler doesn't seem to function correctly. Sometimes it will say "taking a break for X minutes" when it hasn't even reached the next break timer. Or when it does need to take a break it will hover over the door/logout icon but not click on it? i have noticed if i turn off key interactions that helps!?

I also think it has something to do with how i have setup the client? Let me know if you need logs or screenshots.

Last edited:
is there any way you would be adding a decent minnow fisher to this? XD it would be greatly appreciated lol

rare BUG for you @blisterz. When fishing at karamja and depositing, as it walks back to the fishing spot and accidentally clicks on the trees instead of the fishing spot it will just get stuck like shown in the screeny below. i have attached the log file as well at that minuted point. F2P harpoon karamja deposit box.

Attachments

• Karamja fisher bug rare.JPG
    Karamja fisher bug rare.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Full log of bug Litefisher.txt
    92.4 KB · Views: 0
Won't run for me barbarian fishing tuna and swordfish in the fishing guild. Stuck on Loading... Are these parameters supported?

Status
Not open for further replies.