Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been struggling finding a bot that can fish/bank lobs from karamja. The summary for this bot includes that it can?

Bot works quite well, Only thing I would improve on is reducing the wait times when your on the boat. I would understand like a 10-15 sec afk time, but not a minute for each way. It just seems way too long

Bot works quite well, Only thing I would improve on is reducing the wait times when your on the boat. I would understand like a 10-15 sec afk time, but not a minute for each way. It just seems way too long

resolved.

Last edited:
Fishing lobs in karajma ye, but I was banking at the deposit box close to the monks who take me to entrana.

My bot wont work. It just freezes... Worked perfectly last day..

EDIT: Bot is working now, but it wont stash the fish in my bank... it just keeps dropping the fish...

EDIT2: Still having problem with the bot.... now it wont even go to the fishing areas on Karamja.. it just pays the fare and then stand still on the dock...

Last edited:
Currently 93 fishing running for like 15 hours a day no ban this has to be best bot I have used in a while

Hey Blisterz!

Thank you for this amazing code writing - it works fantastic, never any problems!

One addition I would absolutely love to see would be the adding barbarian fishing without the leaping fish - AKA adding barb fishing swordies, tunas, sharks - is this possible/how hard would it be?

Thank you again!

banned in 3 hours, reason = it double clicks every fish it drops... it misses half and then does slowly one by one double clicking shift drop all of them. might want to fix that. all fishing bots are horrible lmfao

This is a great bot but I have noticed in the past two days of use it gets stuck on log in. Specifically the world menu even though it doesn't need to switch worlds. The bot has very very few flaws and I love it. Best fishing bot around except for the swordfish fishing. Can you possibly add an option to keep both the tuna and swordfish?

by far the best fishing bot i have used on karamja it doesnt actually bank the fish though...

High my name is smoke sensi,
I would like to mention that I did find one thing wrong with this script;
when the character was trying to drop the fish it would sometimes click use and it would be frozen/having my character not move, the character wouldn't do anything for hours this will end up in a ban or red flagged by a mod walking by. May you fix this for us, Im sure someone that downloaded the same script is dealing with same issues, other then that one mistake. It has been working fine. cant afk until this problem is solved. such an awesome way to build up accounts. jah bless brothers and sisters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is another thing I just seen, The fishing spots near port sarim they seem to be too far to eachother, when the bubbles move to another fishing spot the character stays there, the mouse cursor doesn't move to the other location making the account stay in one spot so it logs out or it is becoming suspicious. Thank you for reading this, hope to see it fixed !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Hi.
I have been using your bot for about 2 months now, great work really.
But a day before yesterday i got a problem banking lobsters from Karamja. (picture)
It just wont do it, it wont bank the lobsters from deposit bank. Sometimes it has been miss-clicking the lobsters or just doesnt seem to do anything.

Cheers!

EDIT// If i pause the bot and bank them myself, then the bot will continue if i turn it back on.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 8
hey brothers and sisters, my name is smoke sensi.
Ini wanted to let you know that there is a bug when i fish for shrimp or anchovies, when my character is cleaning inventory by using drop method it sticks and stays on 'cancel' i have to manually fix this by moving the mouse over the screen so the cursor moves out of the option bar "cancel" other then this bug or error i would give five stars for this. going to try to go from 1-99 fishing in a week with this. peace and luv

The bot breaks when its trying to bank at port sarim. (the deposit box). it does hover over the lobsters but won't deposit it. when i pause the script and deposit them myself the bot goes on with fishing.
can you send me your LiteFisher log?

Not working with lumbridge shrims (OSRS) Does nothing.
Please verify your settings are correct and that you're at an accepted fishing location.

Hi.
I have been using your bot for about 2 months now, great work really.
But a day before yesterday i got a problem banking lobsters from Karamja. (picture)
It just wont do it, it wont bank the lobsters from deposit bank. Sometimes it has been miss-clicking the lobsters or just doesnt seem to do anything.

Cheers!

EDIT// If i pause the bot and bank them myself, then the bot will continue if i turn it back on.
Thanks for the report. I corrected this in the next update and am waiting for the admin to approve my push.

by far the best fishing bot i have used on karamja it doesnt actually bank the fish though...
fixed in the next update. look for 1.7.3 to be published.

banned in 3 hours, reason = it double clicks every fish it drops... it misses half and then does slowly one by one double clicking shift drop all of them. might want to fix that. all fishing bots are horrible lmfao
Bans really depend on your bot usage. I've used this bot to get 99 on half a dozen accounts, I've also lost a dozen accounts testing the safeness of various methods. I have not had an account banned since I implemented AFK mode.

Last edited:
I must appologise for my low rating of your bot. Acctualy i managed to start it. While it couldnt fish in Lumbridge, I managed to launch it at draynor village. When its not super efficient with all antibans and breaks enabled, but with such antiban system I belive I can bot my alt for 99. Currently 51 fishing.

I must appologise for my low rating of your bot. Acctualy i managed to start it. While it couldnt fish in Lumbridge, I managed to launch it at draynor village. When its not super efficient with all antibans and breaks enabled, but with such antiban system I belive I can bot my alt for 99. Currently 51 fishing.
So far from my testing, to avoid a ban it is best to use AFK mode with antiban disabled and powerfishing enabled. Once you can fish leaping fish move to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.