Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

KOR Tormented Demons

bot keeps loggin out after each kill, started happening after the hotfix that was released earlier

Attachments

• kor_tormented_demons_tt_21082024_180151.log
    2.9 KB · Views: 3
Bot Author
Just uses all temple teleports and then stalls

The bot will only withdraw 1, if you're manually starting it with all of them in your inventory then that's the issue, send me the logs so I can see please.

I'm finding the bot withdraws the right stuff from bank, uses construction cape teleport, then sits in the POH. I was sure to leave an empty inventory space. Am I doing something wrong? Here are the logs.

Attachments

• kor_tormented_demons_alias_04102024_082249.log
    580 bytes · Views: 2
Bot Author
I'm finding the bot withdraws the right stuff from bank, uses construction cape teleport, then sits in the POH. I was sure to leave an empty inventory space. Am I doing something wrong? Here are the logs.

Do you have a restore pool and whats your traversal method to bank/demons?

If you're using POH, you should have a pool & a jewellery box in your POH.

I have maxed restore pool and jewellery box. The traversal method for bank and demons are both set to Construction Cape. Actually, I tried running it again just now, and it ran perfectly for about half an hour, and suddenly it got stuck in the POH again. Not sure what I did to make it work for that half an hour! I've tried stopping and starting it again and unfortunately it is back to being stuck in the POH.

Bot Author
I have maxed restore pool and jewellery box. The traversal method for bank and demons are both set to Construction Cape. Actually, I tried running it again just now, and it ran perfectly for about half an hour, and suddenly it got stuck in the POH again. Not sure what I did to make it work for that half an hour! I've tried stopping and starting it again and unfortunately it is back to being stuck in the POH.

What message do you get in the DefaultUI when it's in the POH and stuck?

Edit: Do you get stuck in the POH as to go bank or to path to the demons?

Last edited:
What message do you get in the DefaultUI when it's in the POH and stuck?

Edit: Do you get stuck in the POH as to go bank or to path to the demons?
The message it displays is "Teleporting to Tears of Guthix!" and this is on the way to the demons.

The bot takes a lot of damage. With full invy of food it banks every 4 kills.. The only good thing about this mod is the pray flicking.