Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

KOR Tormented Demons

i was going to say 10/10 for this bot... upon returning once my task was complete i recieved 2 tormented synapse which appear to not be seen anywhere in my bank... mind you i have no touched a single setting on loot table i let all the other shit despawn and what you have custom set to loot it has magically failed.. kinda pissed off with that one but what can you do but laugh

Bot Author
i was going to say 10/10 for this bot... upon returning once my task was complete i recieved 2 tormented synapse which appear to not be seen anywhere in my bank... mind you i have no touched a single setting on loot table i let all the other shit despawn and what you have custom set to loot it has magically failed.. kinda pissed off with that one but what can you do but laugh

Your issues have been fixed. Once again, very sorry that this happened to you. Jagex seemed to change the action number for picking up these items, I assume it was to combat bots but I've managed to figure out what they've done to prevent it.

good bot so far!

Couple things:
- when banking for thralls, it deposits all runes and withdraws the same runes again, seems suspicious
- please enable "drop vials" automatically, for those who don't have smash vial turned on
- when doing prayer flicking, sometimes it doesn't flick eagle eye correctly. It will flick piety, but not eagle eye.

Bot Author
good bot so far!

Couple things:
- when banking for thralls, it deposits all runes and withdraws the same runes again, seems suspicious
- please enable "drop vials" automatically, for those who don't have smash vial turned on
- when doing prayer flicking, sometimes it doesn't flick eagle eye correctly. It will flick piety, but not eagle eye.

- Fixed
- Added drop vials
- I can't seem to replicate this issue. Can you send me a video of this?

- Fixed
- Added drop vials
- I can't seem to replicate this issue. Can you send me a video of this?
Thanks!

I will try to get a vid next time.

I think the banking thrall fix actually broke it - it's been depositing the runes and then freezing. I have restarted runelite, runemate, and jagex launcher 3x, and all 3x the same thing has happened. Any chance I can get a 3 session refund?

Bot Author
Thanks!

I will try to get a vid next time.

I think the banking thrall fix actually broke it - it's been depositing the runes and then freezing. I have restarted runelite, runemate, and jagex launcher 3x, and all 3x the same thing has happened. Any chance I can get a 3 session refund?

The update has only just gone live bro? Whatchu mean.. You was running an out-dated version.