Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

KOR Tormented Demons

Bot Author
Does this support magic combat (e.g. dark demonbane and mark of darkness)?

Not at the moment, it did on release but I've had to remove it.

Not sure when this will be added back at the moment.

Melee and Range.

Magic is technically supported but will not restock nor use any demonbane spells, will be automated staffs like shadow etc.

So nice, really well made bot, thank you so much for this.

Only thing I would request is an option to restore at the PoH and a better loot manager.

Bot Author
So nice, really well made bot, thank you so much for this.

Only thing I would request is an option to restore at the PoH and a better loot manager.

It does restore at POH automatically, if you have a pool, it will restore there (Must have Con Cape or House tabs to use)

A better loot manager? you select you own loot, just type in what you want...

I'm not really sure what you want It's already implemented for you to use.

It does restore at POH automatically, if you have a pool, it will restore there (Must have Con Cape or House tabs to use)

A better loot manager? you select you own loot, just type in what you want...

I'm not really sure what you want It's already implemented for you to use.
I guess I missed something as I was using house tabs, but it would skip my pool and just eat food and use prayer pots out of my bank. I'll experiment more.

Thanks for everything.

Bot Author
I guess I missed something as I was using house tabs, but it would skip my pool and just eat food and use prayer pots out of my bank. I'll experiment more.

Thanks for everything.

Question is, what pool do you have?

Works on my side, is it the fiery version of it? Are you sure you're using my TD bot?
It's definitely yours and I think you figured it out. My ornate pool has a decoration on it and completely forgot about it. Thanks so much for all the assistance, Oogle!

Bot Author
It's definitely yours and I think you figured it out. My ornate pool has a decoration on it and completely forgot about it. Thanks so much for all the assistance, Oogle!

I believe my bot should support fiery but if that's the case let me know and I'll add support for it.

bot is broke , but i can still use it while babysitting , its runs smooth untill the first kill then it just stands and do nothing. they spawn without overhead prayers but if i de-render the demon he will have overhead prayer on again and the bot runs again rinse and repeat. hope this helps

Bot Author
bot is broke , but i can still use it while babysitting , its runs smooth untill the first kill then it just stands and do nothing. they spawn without overhead prayers but if i de-render the demon he will have overhead prayer on again and the bot runs again rinse and repeat. hope this helps

Not the bots fault g, it's Jagex issue. Just need to wait until they fix it on their end nothing to do with the bot.

Not the bots fault g, it's Jagex issue. Just need to wait until they fix it on their end nothing to do with the bot.
ok so your basicly saying this script wont work for the coming weeks maybe months to come ok brother , no offense how hard can it be to just keep it up to date its a paid script and probably a small tweak in code

Bot Author
ok so your basicly saying this script wont work for the coming weeks maybe months to come ok brother , no offense how hard can it be to just keep it up to date its a paid script and probably a small tweak in code

Eh? Jagex broke Tormented Demons on their side, it's nothing to do with my bot what so ever lmao, they need to fix it on their side before I can make any changes to my bot. I've already made multiple announcements to not use Tormented Demons bot for now. If you actually read the announcement on my bot when you started it, it would specify to join my discord server. Do not put the blame on me for you own incompetence.

Bot looks nice and works great, until it's time to attack another demon. I can manually attack the next demon and the bot takes over without issue. Great bot, just needs some tweaking!

Eh? Jagex broke Tormented Demons on their side, it's nothing to do with my bot what so ever lmao, they need to fix it on their side before I can make any changes to my bot. I've already made multiple announcements to not use Tormented Demons bot for now. If you actually read the announcement on my bot when you started it, it would specify to join my discord server. Do not put the blame on me for you own incompetence.
exactly and with jagex track record it can take a while to fix something thats what im saying that its probably worth it for both sides to just make it attack a demon when its not praying , don't get offended like that im not blaming you at all

Bot Author
exactly and with jagex track record it can take a while to fix something thats what im saying that its probably worth it for both sides to just make it attack a demon when its not praying , don't get offended like that im not blaming you at all

It isn't just a simple tweak, with Java, if I make it so it checks overheads == null (none shown) it will cause a NPE. Which will just crash the bot. That's the issue. Because they're meant to have overheads, we're meant to check their overheads before we try attack, I don't think there is a way for me to combat this until they fix their shit. I'll try think of ways to do it but as of right now, it's not just as simple as you think.

It isn't just a simple tweak, with Java, if I make it so it checks overheads == null (none shown) it will cause a NPE. Which will just crash the bot. That's the issue. Because they're meant to have overheads, we're meant to check their overheads before we try attack, I don't think there is a way for me to combat this until they fix their shit. I'll try think of ways to do it but as of right now, it's not just as simple as you think.
You're completely right. The demons are broken right now on Jagex's end. It's hard to code against a broken code I suppose. All in time! This is a great bot all considered! Keep up the good work!

In that case no problem.. and thank you for responding/explaining