Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Infinite Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I ran it, I had only a few plants die when I started it mid-run (patches clear), but nothing like before the update. On the next run, I think I lost like <5 so no complaints here
What are you using, refilling, Humidify or Gricoller's can?

Don't suppose you saw how they died? If it's a bug where the bot gets stuck on an interaction, I can fix it, or if it's just too slow I can reduce the minimum amount of plants. It might be your mouse speed multiplier, mine's set to 3x.

Don't suppose you saw how they died? If it's a bug where the bot gets stuck on an interaction, I can fix it, or if it's just too slow I can reduce the minimum amount of plants. It might be your mouse speed multiplier, mine's set to 3x.

Nah no clue, but my mouse is set to x1.3 IIRC

is there any chance you can make it do 16 at a time rather than 8, it spends a lot of time standing around doing nothing right now

is there any chance you can make it do 16 at a time rather than 8, it spends a lot of time standing around doing nothing right now
Not really, it started like that and the amount of running around meant that lots of plants died.

Not really, it started like that and the amount of running around meant that lots of plants died.

really? but is that going to be better or worse xp/hr? I was bearly getting 20k/hr using the level 54 seeds on my run last night.

maybe an option to try it? maybe 8/12/16?

You should be getting around 25-30k an hour. Are any of them dying?
It's not an easy minigame to automate because you need to be clicking constantly, and Clouse is kinda shitty. Faster may be possible playing by hand and concentrating super hard, but unless someone has a new idea I don't think it's achievable with a RuneMate bot.

So with the level 74 seeds im getting around 35-40k/hr which seems extremely low(considering you could get 80-110k/hr if you tried hard yourself), none are dying as well(with an exception of a run I did today where it stopped after it using all the water, not sure what caused it but it's not happened again).

another issue I've sometimes encountered is after a 6hr log it stands at the door doing nothing, ill send you a log if this happens again.

I still feel like there's a massive amount of downtime, if possible do you think you could add the 16 back in as an additional option, just to try it out and maybe get it to work better.

Right now the issue that I see is it doesn't really go in lines, and some times tries to double water the fruit,

instead of going
or

it sometimes goes something like this

I'm not sure why it does this.

when I was doing it manually before this script was around id go
1, 2, 3, 4 - 5, 6, 7, 8
16, 15, 14, 13 - 12, 11, 10, 9

I feel like you've made it efficient enough, but lag spikes could cause 16 not to work, alternatively you could make it so it uses the compost but only does 8 but that's just a thought, not sure how that would turn out.

Last edited:
People keep posting 1 star reviews but it's working fine for me and nobody's bothered to explain what's going wrong. Is it actually working or what?

The bot's basically clicking constantly with no downtime so idk how to make it run faster. It's a difficult minigame to automate because it requires constant, precise clicks for maximum xp. I've spent many hours trying to optimise the bot (even before releasing it) and I'm pretty confident that RuneMate isn't capable of significantly better xp rates. Maybe slightly better plant placement would help a bit, but we're talking maybe 10% difference.

Again, I started out with 16 plots and did a lot of testing. I don't think it's possible to do significantly better than 45k xp with RuneMate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm sorry about my last post I'm new here and was looking to buy a flawless tithe bot, the major problem is that when It fill watering cans it tanks along time to fill while waiting for plants to grow there fore plants end up dying mate, is it possible to make the watering can filling when 1 run of plant is done, cause at this rate its really un effective

or make it stop planting once 2 full watering cans are left, then it completes the current run for the plants to ensure non die then it goes fill them when everything is harvested

another problem is that it main action it looks like is too keep planting seeds, make it complete the first 8 by harversting it and then planting a fresh load of seeds in order to have no differences and that It can run well

hey I just realised I'm not using the Gricoller's can I'm going to unlock it and I will give it a try and if its flawless then ill leave you a 5 star

Last edited:
Well if you do work something out for this it would be fantastic, but so far this has worked near flawless for me with only a few hiccups which have yet to repeat them selves, I've gained over 2m farming xp using it, I intend to keep using this and trying to give you feedback on it.

Yeah I do need to work on the regular watering cans actually, I could make it stop planting if it will run out of watering can charges before everything grows. I'll look into it.

Just pushed 1.3 which should stop plants from dying while the bot's refilling cans. The bot won't plant seeds unless it has enough charges to water them until fully grown (or Humidify is being used).

Posted screenshot. On Lunar spellbook. Here's what I'm getting when I hit start. Shame, I was really looking forward to using this bot. I'll update my review once we get a solution @Infinite Monkeys

java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at robot.IIiiIiiiii.<init>(k:179)
at robot.iIIiiIiIiI.botInterfaceProperty(j:42)
at robot.iIIiiIiIiI.float(j:212)
at robot.iIIiiIiIiI.onLoop(j:225)
at com.infinite.bots.InfiniteTitheFarm.InfiniteTitheFarm.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:96)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(sfb:23)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ebb:9193)
at nul.IiIIIiiIiIiiI.run(uyb:142)

Edit:
Didn't realize in bot store it explicitly says it's not working. Leaving screenshots and log information up for analysis anyway. Hope this works soon! I really need my farming up!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    421.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I don't play OSRS at the moment but I support this bot.
Keep it up this is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.