Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Infinite Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the lunar spellbook equipped, and is the Humidify spell castable or greyed out?
It is all there in fact I specifically babysit till I ran out of water and watched the bot run to the self service water station. I had to manually clicked Humidify. This doesn't work for several combination, water staff + fire/astral Rune, fire staff + water/astral rune. No staff, all three runes.

hi, this is a great bot and ofc much needed, i looked for one a few weeks ago and found nothing so i'm happy there's one out there but i have 2 suggestions for efficiency

When refilling the watering cans manually instead of using humidify make the bot stop planting and focus on watering when you start to get low on water, I lost 10+ plants first run due to the bot running away to fill up and leaving them all to die

For efficiency, when doing tithe farm manually i found the fastest and easiest method for me was to plant a row of 4 whilst watering them all, then plant the next row and water them all, then by the time you're done on that row it's time to water the other row, currently the bot is planting totally random spots and all of the plants are at different stages. This could also potentially fix the issue with the watering cans as it only needs 4 full watering cans for one batch of plants, so it could refill when it's finished planting 1/2/3/4/5 batches depending on the number of full watering cans you start with (4/8/12/16/20)

i do understand though that everything regarding the watering cans is kind of a secondary priority seeing as most people will be using humidify, i guess it just depends how much effort you want to put into this

The problem is the plants don't always grow at the same rate and it's tricky to make logic for watering a whole row at a time when they might not all start waterable, without wasting time waiting around. Currently it plants at the closest patch to the average of all the currently planted patches' locations, to minimise the distance travelled between plants. After some experimenting it seems to be the best method that doesn't rely on prewritten sequences of planting and watering.

I've just updated with Gricoller's can support (you have to manually refill it every few hours right now though, I'll add refilling later). I'll probably stop the bot from planting when low on water at some point.

The problem is the plants don't always grow at the same rate and it's tricky to make logic for watering a whole row at a time when they might not all start waterable, without wasting time waiting around. Currently it plants at the closest patch to the average of all the currently planted patches' locations, to minimise the distance travelled between plants. After some experimenting it seems to be the best method that doesn't rely on prewritten sequences of planting and watering.

I've just updated with Gricoller's can support (you have to manually refill it every few hours right now though, I'll add refilling later). I'll probably stop the bot from planting when low on water at some point.

fair enough then but as to grouping thing, sometimes it ends up planting one or two in the next row over which ofc isn't great for efficiency

(..,,. ,....) ie rn my plants look like this
(.,... .....)

Yeah currently it works on the basis of a 16-plot 2x2 grid of patches, I might cut that down to 1x2 since it effectively only plants 8 at once anyway.

The update hasn't gone through yet, once the bot updates to 1.1 you could. I really don't understand the Humidify thing. Are you using a fire/water battlestaff or mystic staff or something?

The update hasn't gone through yet, once the bot updates to 1.1 you could. I really don't understand the Humidify thing. Are you using a fire/water battlestaff or mystic staff or something?

Nope i tried it with staff of water and staff of fire, even had all three runes in inventory as you can see in my screenshots. I am working with the lvl 54 seeds. 94 mage. 6 cans. I don't know what else I can provide in terms of useful information. The bot just ignores humidify and runs straight to the refill. If you don't mind can you please try it on your account and if it works for you please screenshot your inventory so I can make it exactly like so.

No idea, I submitted the update, just got to wait for it to be approved.

Never mind it's not working for me either now, there's something weird going on because RuneMate thinks the currently active spellbook is null

No idea, I submitted the update, just got to wait for it to be approved.

Never mind it's not working for me either now, there's something weird going on because RuneMate thinks the currently active spellbook is null

Aha Im relieved that it is not just me. I wish they fix it soon but those who want to get the most efficiency : limit yourself to 6 cans, or else your plants will all die as you fill up your water cans

Hi I left this running for a couple of hours before and someone set up in the 2 rows east of me, it was stuck spam clicking their plants until i realised

Thanks for the heads up. I'll switch it to 8 plots for the next update and make sure that doesn't happen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.