Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Infinite Tithe Farm [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the update for?

he fixed the humidify issue and added the gricoller's can, so you get better/max % fruits.
But im testing the gricoller's can atm..

i notice alot of fruits are getting the rotten fase.

can you please look into this and run the script with the can and check the issues?

yours faithfull,
Voodoo

I guess this took priority over the farm runner? :p
Kinda, it's a way easier method of getting farming exp in terms of bot complexity. I also wrote an API so ideally I want to rewrite the farming bot to use that.

he fixed the humidify issue and added the gricoller's can, so you get better/max % fruits.
But im testing the gricoller's can atm..

i notice alot of fruits are getting the rotten fase.

can you please look into this and run the script with the can and check the issues?

yours faithfull,
Voodoo
Not really noticing much trouble - is your camera fully zoomed out? If not that might be the problem. I've added a note about that to the bot description.

Yep. You can minimise the window, just make sure it's as big as possible and fully zoomed out first so the bot can see the plots easier.
The problems with Humidify should be fixed in the next RuneMate update. Blame Jagex

Just updated with Gricoller's can recharging and 8 plots instead of 16.

Yep. You can minimise the window, just make sure it's as big as possible and fully zoomed out first so the bot can see the plots easier.
The problems with Humidify should be fixed in the next RuneMate update. Blame Jagex

Just updated with Gricoller's can recharging and 8 plots instead of 16.

Now anybody can answer this but is it worth doing zammy grapes? via points from tithe etc.

Nice. 8) Can it tell the difference between your plants and other people's plants now or do we just hope that nobody chooses to fuck with us?
It should be able to but then I thought it would before (and it did for me) so I'm not sure.

not getting more than 85 fruits per run after the updare

Bro I'm getting 75 - 85 plants per run. I baby sat it and watch my bot dick around somewhere else while the plants died 1 by 1. Something from the update messed things up. I mean its good that we got humidify back but at what cost.
Can you post logs/screenshots and describe what the bot's actually doing, please?

Can you make it so that Harvesting takes more priority than watering, followed by planting, especially in accordance to the stage the current plant is at?

ie Stage 2 plant gets watered before a stage 1 because I've been noticing like 10-20 plants dying off :\

Can you make it so that Harvesting takes more priority than watering, followed by planting, especially in accordance to the stage the current plant is at?

ie Stage 2 plant gets watered before a stage 1 because I've been noticing like 10-20 plants dying off :\
That wouldn't help since they die off after a certain amount of time whether they need harvesting or watering and regardless of their stage. I updated though and hopefully it should work a bit better once that goes through.

Just fixed a bug that could cause 8 plants to die, so along with the other changes efficiency should be pretty good once the update goes through.

I look forwards to testing this in the coming weeks, keep up the good work, I've been waiting for a bot for this minigame.

How is this working for everyone? I'm guessing it's not broken since there are no complaints? Any suggestions?

How is this working for everyone? I'm guessing it's not broken since there are no complaints? Any suggestions?

Last I ran it, I had only a few plants die when I started it mid-run (patches clear), but nothing like before the update. On the next run, I think I lost like <5 so no complaints here

Status
Not open for further replies.