Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HoundSpan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
gR96FxM.png

10/10 bot, would use again.

EDIT: Quick update, sits and does nothing if you put the setting "Are you on a F2P world" unchecked.
EDIT2: It seems to only take the nodes or whatever they're called. It doesn't care about the dogs.

Last edited:
gR96FxM.png

10/10 bot, would use again.

EDIT: Quick update, sits and does nothing if you put the setting "Are you on a F2P world" unchecked.
EDIT2: It seems to only take the nodes or whatever they're called. It doesn't care about the dogs.

I never ran into the first issue when running this bot, but I have ran into the second. This normally wasn't an issue since the nodes give more xp, it just slows you down a little if there's no nodes. I would recommend using a bigger island if you don't have constant nodes in order to increase your xp/hr.

Community Manager
I never ran into the first issue when running this bot, but I have ran into the second. This normally wasn't an issue since the nodes give more xp, it just slows you down a little if there's no nodes. I would recommend using a bigger island if you don't have constant nodes in order to increase your xp/hr.
Alright, thanks for the help. :D

12 year old normie
Love the script, but there's always room for improvement:

When it clicks the next creature to siphon from and it has to walk a bit, it tries to click another creature. It has to walk back and when it nearly reaches that creature it clicks the creature it first clicked. Gets stuck in this loop until another creature spawns in the path between those two creatures.

Primate
Love the script, but there's always room for improvement:

When it clicks the next creature to siphon from and it has to walk a bit, it tries to click another creature. It has to walk back and when it nearly reaches that creature it clicks the creature it first clicked. Gets stuck in this loop until another creature spawns in the path between those two creatures.
Would you say making another RuneSpan bot is worth my time?

12 year old normie

I haven't tried the other RuneSpan script yet, but I'd say yes. You could implement prioritizing certain creatures/objects. Also the little D&D in the minigame to find a yellow wizard who needs a certain rune and in exchange you get around 10k Runecrafting xp.

Just my 2 cents.

Community Manager
Seeing how HQ your bots are, yes I'd say. Make sure it siphons the best things at the said level. You could include a GUI which you'll need to input your level or whatever. If the bot could do the "find wizard" minigame also, it would be amaze. :D

Also, new, but it currently has no gui? IDK What happened to it, was there the other day.

Also, new, but it currently has no gui? IDK What happened to it, was there the other day.
The GUI is visible when your mouse input is turned off. It's very handy, because if you need to access anything behind it, you can simply allow mouse input and the GUI is minimized.

I have the feeling that it doesnt support several esslings - hounds - wraiths.

cuz i couldnt run it on an island with fire esslings, n'or blood esswraiths, n'or law esshound.

maybe it doesnt support several islands? or it just doesnt support several nodes and esslings - hounds - wraiths
could u take a look @ this? (A).

I have the feeling that it doesnt support several esslings - hounds - wraiths.

cuz i couldnt run it on an island with fire esslings, n'or blood esswraiths, n'or law esshound.

maybe it doesnt support several islands? or it just doesnt support several nodes and esslings - hounds - wraiths
could u take a look @ this? (A).
I've found the same thing. Fiddle with big islands. I left mine for 30 minutes on a soul-only island, and it only got the node that req'd 95+, but then i put it on the huge island with nat/law/souk/blood, and it got 3,000 soul, 100 law, etc. It's strange.

Great bot, no issues so far, question though... im only averaging 38-40k an hr doing mid level on a big island with 63 RCing, am i doing something wrong? Just curious why it isnt the 70k area. Thanks!

Great bot, no issues so far, question though... im only averaging 38-40k an hr doing mid level on a big island with 63 RCing, am i doing something wrong? Just curious why it isnt the 70k area. Thanks!
It's not in the 70k area because you're not level 90+ or something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.