Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HoundSpan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
u are welcome
I just tested it and it seems to work fine..
79782a6e4aecc7f32e445a3ff1550089.png

Are you sure you unchecked f2p world and if the problem is still there can you elaborate on what's happening?

ok, founded the problem. If u have other items outside the cape, or rune it will not start (in that case i had some fruitfall scroll with me)

sorry if i bothered

ok, founded the problem. If u have other items outside the cape, or rune it will not start (in that case i had some fruitfall scroll with me)

sorry if i bothered
That's strange, it should still work...I'll have a look later and the next version will be out once I get the data for all islands.

Hey man, i used your script for a few hours and it's doing great! Besides the random crashes i get sometimes.. I got an error log and clicked "Sent" so i hope you can see if there's something wrong. I don't have more information but that i was on the first floor on the first island. Next time i'll copy the error and paste it here, if you want to.

Thanks.

Hey man, i used your script for a few hours and it's doing great! Besides the random crashes i get sometimes.. I got an error log and clicked "Sent" so i hope you can see if there's something wrong. I don't have more information but that i was on the first floor on the first island. Next time i'll copy the error and paste it here, if you want to.

Thanks.
Thanks, and as for the error I will not need it - I can see it on the developer panel.

awesome script. however, when I run the script there is no progy that shows up?

On top floor it will randomly stop after siphoning some times and just sits there, if I were to manually fix it would then start working again? idk what's going on

Some things to note to reduce bot-like behavior:

Not walking to nodes/ess if you are already within a few spaces of it
Turning camera

Some things to note to reduce bot-like behavior:

Not walking to nodes/ess if you are already within a few spaces of it
Turning camera
Yup, this also causes the script to stop working. low level proggy attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-19-16-39-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-19-16-39-48.png
    527.6 KB · Views: 15
I doubt you still update this script, but i have used this for over 2.5m xp and have some feedback. When siphoning for example a nebula, and bloody skulls spawn, clicking them right away instead of waiting for the nebula despawn gets more xp/ph. So when a node with better xp spawns, it clicks on it. if its not better or the same xp, it doesn't click it at all. Something else: When above 300 rune essence, and ignore nodes is not checked, it won't siphon anything and jut stand there. Ofcourse i would like to siphon a node if there is one. And ofcourse, island hopping is really good for better xp/ph but i have no idea how hard it is to implement such a thing. Anyway, great script and thanks for reading my feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.