Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HoundSpan [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried another script for woodcutting and it seems to work fine. I tried Hakuna's RC script and that doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's just a Runespan issue.

edit: I was able to get both floors to work now, it just seems that the middle floor is far more stable.

Last edited:
Pretty good script. However i've noticed sometime it will just stand around even when there are animals to siphon around. Also I've noticed it often clicks on the spot im standing on multiple times as if it wants to move to the location im already standing. Other than that its a great script thank you!

New progress report for you!
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-25%20at%208.02.17%20PM_zpstaptz4ou.png

Believe it or not it went 20+ hours, but I missed getting a screenshot of it before the client needed reloading. Due to running it for so long, my xp/hr is now up to 77k/hr, a good 13k/hr difference from the screenshot :)

Believe it or not it went 20+ hours, but I missed getting a screenshot of it before the client needed reloading. Due to running it for so long, my xp/hr is now up to 77k/hr, a good 13k/hr difference from the screenshot :)
Crazy proggy x)

what island are you on to get that I struggle to get 60+

RunespanLevel3.png

These are the islands that are recommended for the best xp rates in the high level floor; however, with the bot, the rates aren't great unless you're level 90+ for islands 4 and 5. I'm using the island directly below island 5, the one with the orange, blue, green, and red dot. Its xp rates are fairly steady, and the bot is pretty consistent on this island.

RunespanLevel3.png

These are the islands that are recommended for the best xp rates in the high level floor; however, with the bot, the rates aren't great unless you're level 90+ for islands 4 and 5. I'm using the island directly below island 5, the one with the orange, blue, green, and red dot. Its xp rates are fairly steady, and the bot is pretty consistent on this island.
ok thanks Im lvl 91 btw.

ok thanks Im lvl 91 btw.
I would experiment and see what works best. I'll switch between islands and run the bot for 10-15 minutes and see how the rates are; after that, stick with the best. Nodes typically are the best, so bigger islands normally work better, but you'll never know for sure until you test each island with your level.

damm just got a noob banned went from tutorial straight to rc scattered over a few months got to 90 rc then banned but my other has made it to 91 rc last month no bans oh well pluss i was botting excessively so its my fault anyway good script

damm just got a noob banned went from tutorial straight to rc scattered over a few months got to 90 rc then banned but my other has made it to 91 rc last month no bans oh well pluss i was botting excessively so its my fault anyway good script
damn, good luck next time

thanks man i have gotten a few 91s and other 90 skills good script though ill be using again shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.