Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

xyz

Small feedback on this bot, and maybe I don't understand the mechanics of the game so feel free to correct me.

You have an option to use dragon axe spec, but not if the Bruma Torch is equipped. As a warming item which reduces damage in the minigame, it would be best if you could spec with the axe and the re-equip the torch. That doesn't seem to be available.

It appears something broke the bot today. Mine freezes on “walking to safe tile” and the option to turn that off no longer seems to be available. It will not perform any actions other than walk to safe spot or eat food.

yeah seems broken today. cant even walk to cut logs
I’m guessing the “stand and safe spot” option was removed and this is the root cause for the error. I tested and it will bank, eat food, wait for round to start, stand in lobby, etc. But when a round starts it says “moving to safe spot” and then never starts cutting. If you cut manually it never fletches.

I tried to turn the option off for “use safe spot”, but couldn’t find it. Though I’m pretty sure it was there the other day.

It appears something broke the bot today. Mine freezes on “walking to safe tile” and the option to turn that off no longer seems to be available. It will not perform any actions other than walk to safe spot or eat food.

yeah seems broken today. cant even walk to cut logs
You're both using the bot after the client and the game have been broken. This is not my issue to fix, wait it out or join the runemate discord server to keep track of updates.

You're both using the bot after the client and the game have been broken. This is not my issue to fix, wait it out or join the runemate discord server to keep track of updates.
Ah I figured since it could do some but not all there was an issue with the bot itself. I’ll join the discord and stay up to date there.

Thanks, swych

when it starts a new round it goes in and out for like 2 or 3 times before starting, is there something wrong with my settings?

@swych would be a nice addition if food that have multiple bites such as cakes would also count. My bank is sitting filled with 2/3 cake

bot keeps crashing after wgs update - doesnt eat food ?
Mine will barely run for more than an hour before crashing. It's always the "unhandled exception". Not sure what to do! I have double checked settings and active plugins. Today it ran for less than 5 minutes before crashing.

For some reason, when I have "Open reward crates at the bank," it will open them at the entrance of Wintertodt instead. I'm not entirely sure how the RuneLite loot tracker plugin is coded, but I found that when I use the option to open the crates the loot tracker won't detect it but if I open it in the lobby or by the bank chest it will.

really not a fan of it constantly walking around when waiting in the lobby, you can pinpoint bots with that, please change this this if it can be. i can't use this while its like that

tbf my work around is never to skip games