Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Wintertodt

After today's update, the bot gets stuck after banking, it does not leave bank area automatically, if I leave bank manually it works fine. Would be grateful if you can fix this bug, as it just removed 0.40 of my balance for trying to start the bot many times.
The bot is not broken. Use fixed mode, zoom out, etc, but the bot is not broken.

There seems to be a bit of a bug with the loot tab - some items that are dropped, the quantity isnt tracked, just has 0s in it

Doesnt affect the bot though - simply for tracking purposes

It shows it dropped, just not how much

Also found another bug - it occasionally banks the tinder box, even if lighting at start is enabled

Attachments

• 0dbfeaf4b911a25b866ab7480e2aec35.png
    0dbfeaf4b911a25b866ab7480e2aec35.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
There seems to be a bit of a bug with the loot tab - some items that are dropped, the quantity isnt tracked, just has 0s in it

Doesnt affect the bot though - simply for tracking purposes

It shows it dropped, just not how much

Also found another bug - it occasionally banks the tinder box, even if lighting at start is enabled
It will bank a tinderbox if you have a bruma torch

Noticed two things which are a little fishy;

First one is clicking the roots constantly after getting hit, even though this doesn’t interrupt the action and the player will just continue chopping.

Secondly, sometimes it’ll spam click the brazier therefore not allowing it to consume any of the Bruma Roots, not only is this a loss of XP but also looks very suspicious.

Keeps getting stuck on the tinderbox crate when exiting. I have restarted the bot, and client multiple times, and it still does this.

Just stops working after 6 min today. No difference after restarts.

Bot always worked great until today, now it just spam clicks the bank and the door but is missing them and just standing there spam clicking

Bot always worked great until today, now it just spam clicks the bank and the door but is missing them and just standing there spam clicking
Hey, I'm not the author but may be able to help.

There is an ongoing issue with RuneMate and RuneLite. You should be able to bot using the vanilla client in the meantime

You can join discord for announcements relating to the issue
Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

I have experienced many issues with this bot. It gets stuck next to Dinh's door just clicking minimap not even trying to enter the arena. Other major issue is sudden deaths due to lack of food eventhough settings are okay on food matter. When death occurs runelite + runemate client become unresponsive and there reads in bot status: We're about to end this Wintertodt's career. When i translate this to my native languange it means like you are going to kill my osrs character in purpose. Could you fix bugs which i mentioned above?

I think that a "Fletch until 500 points reached" option would be great. Sometimes no-fletch doesn't quite get to 500 points

bot worked really well for several hours but has now started getting stuck on the door after looting it just stands there and i have to manually click towards the bank to make it start moving because it was working well I let it run afk and this bug caused me to lose quite a bit of time unfortunately. That said it mostly works well and i have made like 1.5kk exp today but if you could fix that it would be great! Also if you can improve my loot luck lol XD

bot worked really well for several hours but has now started getting stuck on the door after looting it just stands there and i have to manually click towards the bank to make it start moving because it was working well I let it run afk and this bug caused me to lose quite a bit of time unfortunately. That said it mostly works well and i have made like 1.5kk exp today but if you could fix that it would be great! Also if you can improve my loot luck lol XD
Same. Must babysit the bot or it just stops and stands at the doors after the game ends.

Amazing how you guys have issues I can't create in a 6 hour session. No idea what's wrong with your end of things, but it's not something I can fix in the bot.

Amazing how you guys have issues I can't create in a 6 hour session. No idea what's wrong with your end of things, but it's not something I can fix in the bot.
Can you provide which plugins should be used? I I had GPU enabled because i think i saw in a earlier post you said to have it and xp tracker and thats it.

Edit: Also which client layout should we use i had the newer one but will try again in fixed classic.

Can you provide which plugins should be used? I I had GPU enabled because i think i saw in a earlier post you said to have it and xp tracker and thats it.

Edit: Also which client layout should we use i had the newer one but will try again in fixed classic.
Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience

I'm done chasing ghosts with my bots, too much time is being taken up by them. "Doesn't eat" is a waste of time chasing down when I know for absolute certainty that I can go and start the bot and it will eat at the first occasion.

Tutorial - Creating a RuneLite botting profile for an optimal RuneMate experience

I'm done chasing ghosts with my bots, too much time is being taken up by them. "Doesn't eat" is a waste of time chasing down when I know for absolute certainty that I can go and start the bot and it will eat at the first occasion.
I don't know if that is just an expression but I never said it has an issue with eating. I also hope you realize I am a fan of your bots and am not trying to be critical I am just trying to explain that yesterday I had big issues after several hours of no issues at all with the bot getting stuck repeatedly when exiting the arena after opening the loot crate. Twice this caused the bot to stop due to idling for 6 minutes or whatever the timer you have built into it is i cant remember the message exactly. Other than that I really like your script and like I said i used it for several hours yesterday morning completely afk. I did not mean to cause offense or waste your time I just wanted to provide some feedback of my experience.